St. Euphrosynos Taverna and Ouzeri 44 (6)

Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I joked with a buddy at church telling him that since I'm such a big fan of St. Paul and he's my favorite saint of all time, I think my devotion to him is affecting my appearance! My hair is gone and I have a long beard! LOL. The more I get into Paul, the more I look like him LOL

you wouldn't be the first

Reactions: ~Anastasia~
Upvote 0

ArmyMatt

Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2007
Earth
✟1,466,215.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I joked with a buddy at church telling him that since I'm such a big fan of St. Paul and he's my favorite saint of all time, I think my devotion to him is affecting my appearance! My hair is gone and I have a long beard! LOL. The more I get into Paul, the more I look like him LOL

nah, you're too tall

Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
WHAT THE HECK!?!? You must not have met many then!

Most of the Serbs at my parish are tall and if you look at the NBA and sports, they're monsters! My priest is like 6'9"!!! I'm 6'5" and I look up at him! His son is 6'9" or 6'10" and Protenecia, Father's wife, is almost six feet tall. Tall people, man. Trust me! Bishop Maxim always has priests and deacons who come with him to our parish. They're usually tall. One of the priests was as tall as me.

I never thought of Serbs as exceptionally tall people

Upvote 0

ArmyMatt

Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2007
Earth
✟1,466,215.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
WHAT THE HECK!?!? You must not have met many then!

Most of the Serbs at my parish are tall and if you look at the NBA and sports, they're monsters! My priest is like 6'9"!!! I'm 6'5" and I look up at him! His son is 6'9" or 6'10" and Protenecia, Father's wife, is almost six feet tall. Tall people, man. Trust me! Bishop Maxim always has priests and deacons who come with him to our parish. They're usually tall. One of the priests was as tall as me.

I went to seminary with one, and one of my teachers was a Serb. taller than me, but not towers of power to say the least

Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well, there are a few average-sized Serbs at my church, but most are bigguns. I go to a Serb parish. I am now an expert, you know! ^_^

I went to seminary with one, and one of my teachers was a Serb. taller than me, but not towers of power to say the least

Reactions: ArmyMatt
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ArmyMatt

Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2007
Earth
✟1,466,215.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Well, there are a few average-sized Serbs at my church, but most are bigguns. I go to a Serb parish. I am now an expert, you know! ^_^

I would never doubt your expertise on such matters

Upvote 0

FenderTL5

Κύριε, ἐλέησον.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2016
Nashville TN
✟634,456.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Giving thanks for something found recently, are we?
Yes, and Father blessed them in advance of Monday's commemoration after Liturgy today. We shared them during coffee hour.. and Lord have mercy on St. Phanourios' mother.

Upvote 0

RobNJ

So Long, And Thanks For All The Fish!
Aug 22, 2004
✟166,532.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I was at it, again... I took a pic of an abbey in England, from s free picture site, removed the gray English clouds, and added the early morning sky, from the Osprey Cam, in Maine, today.

Sky Replace  test.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Lily76_

Pray for the Persecuted
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2007
scotland
✟472,961.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
am good , av started doing gardening at the hospital there is also a fate on today so am going to that too with my husband i hope its as sunny as it is now and the weather holds like this
beautiful day how are you ?

Upvote 0

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,297,400.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Gardening - that's a brilliant idea - fun , productive and you will be able to talk with others whilst doing something useful and interesting.

Hope you enjoy the fete this afternoon.

I'm about to go and deal with a rather annoying weed :( overtime we think it's been dealt with the dratted thing pops up again

Upvote 0