St. Euphrosynos Taverna and Ouzeri 44 (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colleen1

Legend
Feb 11, 2011
✟56,731.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I know this is about three weeks old, but I promised that I'd post a picture from my graduation as soon as I had a laptop. More importantly the Taverna is on the second page which is nothing short of Arian-level heresy.

I'm on the left and my dad, who's a retired LT, is on the right. This was outside a restaurant that we went to after the graduation ceremony.

Awesome pic! :thumbsup: I'm glad things went well. I already said congrats but I'll say it again...it's well deserved. Congratulations! All the best! :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Colleen1

Legend
Feb 11, 2011
✟56,731.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
My fellow TAWers, I am happy to say that after much fighting, screaming, losing of patience and finally realizing that the CAT5 cable was not plugged in all the way I no longer need spotty and expensive wireless Internet! :clap:

:thumbsup: Yippee! Yahoo! :clap: lol Same thing happened to me except it was my modem and a loose wire. I have my new modem and things are fine. It's such a relief. :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

-Kyriaki-

seeking answers in stillness
Sep 30, 2002
South Australia
Visit site
✟23,127.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
No, there are still smarties. I didn't eat all of them... *shares*

Essay of doom is now written. I referenced as I went, but I'm going to add a bibliography and edit a little tomorrow morning, but I refused to look at it again tonight after I got done writing at 6pm and took myself off to evening Liturgy with my fanouropita instead. Poor Father - he looked in ALL his service books and he only had the prayer for the blessing service in Greek so he translated on the fly! He's awesome. I've since FOUND the prayer in English so I'll email it to him in a minute :)

Upvote 0

Colleen1

Legend
Feb 11, 2011
✟56,731.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
No, there are still smarties. I didn't eat all of them... *shares*

Essay of doom is now written. I referenced as I went, but I'm going to add a bibliography and edit a little tomorrow morning, but I refused to look at it again tonight after I got done writing at 6pm and took myself off to evening Liturgy with my fanouropita instead. Poor Father - he looked in ALL his service books and he only had the prayer for the blessing service in Greek so he translated on the fly! He's awesome. I've since FOUND the prayer in English so I'll email it to him in a minute :)

I'm glad you've gotten you essay finished. It's always a relief to be finished. :D Yum, sure I'll have some Smarties. The blue ones are my favourite and I do eat them last. :p

Reactions: Protoevangel
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.