St. Euphrosynos Taverna and Ouzeri 44 (3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Photini

Gone.
Jun 24, 2003
✟18,808.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
So, I ordered some old camera stuff from eBay a few weeks ago. Apparently the seller sent the stuff to the wrong apartment number. I live in Apt C, and he addressed it to Apt A. The peeps in Apt A have not reported the package to Fedex. =( Uggh! Jack knocked on their door this morning but there wasn't an answer. I hope they have my package, and I hope they haven't opened it..intending to keep it for themselves.

Upvote 0

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,297,394.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Praise be - my fridge freezer is here and standing nicely in the kitchen :) I can switch it on in another 3.5 hours and then fill it as I go to bed :)

Tomorrow providing it's working nicely I can go and get some milk cheese OJ etc which I have not dared have since the old one started playing up .

Upvote 0

Photini

Gone.
Jun 24, 2003
✟18,808.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Ok...yes, my neighbors had my package full of camera stuff. They've had it since the 19th!!! And they opened it! I guess they were intending to just keep it for themselves.. or maybe try to sell it. Gah!!

But anyways, I have it now. Everything's there. An old Canon AE-1 film camera & a couple lenses. I'm stoked. Can't wait to start learning to shoot film.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Philothei

Love never fails
Nov 4, 2006
Northeast, USA
✟68,179.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I'm so glad you got your stuff back Photini! :)
Hi Philothei! It was great seeing you in Athens:)
:clap::wave:Hey Julia :)

Hopefully we will get together next year too :) God willing (πρωτα ο Θεος)

:hug::hug::hug:

@ Anhelyna : Hope it lasts for weeks!!! You need some high temps we should send some "hot air masses" from Athens.... We were melting during these three weeks...:o

Upvote 0

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,297,394.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Well it has turned into a decent day - sunny enough , hot , a few dark clouds [ nothing too bad at present.

Oh Philothei - send us some heat from Greece please - it's about 19 C at present .

Hope it stays decent for tomorrow - Church is across the other side of the country and the weather can be very different - not unknown to be dry here , pouring with rain half way to Church , dry when I get there and then into reverse for the trip home. I always need to have an umbrella with me

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

RobNJ

So Long, And Thanks For All The Fish!
Aug 22, 2004
✟166,532.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
But anyways, I have it now. Everything's there. An old Canon AE-1 film camera & a couple lenses. I'm stoked. Can't wait to start learning to shoot film.

Woot! For a couple of years, I mainly shot with the late, lamented Kodachrome 64, or 100 speed print film... my ASA/ISO dial never left 80 ;)

Upvote 0

Ioannis

I'm home!
Dec 31, 2005
United States
✟16,504.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
About 4 more months before I head back to Korea. Waiting is the hardest part. I even dropped off the paperwork to stay there for two years. Woohoo! Can't wait! I really need to learn Korean, though.

I can take an online class for Korean 101. Out of curiosity, does anyone know how well this will work? Once I get to Korea, I can continue in class, but if it would be beneficial to at least get an intro course done and get at least a basic understanding before I get there, I'd love to do it. It's taught by a Korean and you use microphone, etc. to do it.

Reactions: Philothei
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.