St. Euphrosynos Taverna and Ouzeri 44 (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Kyriaki-

seeking answers in stillness
Sep 30, 2002
South Australia
Visit site
✟23,127.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Hi everyone :) Today is not a good health day, i have no motivation to get out of bed - I had to force myself to get up and get something to eat, and now that I've eaten I feel ill. I have nothing to make dinner with and no energy to cook anyway and my sister will get home at 11 at the earliest. Ramen for dinner I think.

It's 3pm and I'm lying in bed. Something is wrong with this, I think :(

Reactions: Philothei
Upvote 0

Philothei

Love never fails
Nov 4, 2006
Northeast, USA
✟68,179.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Danke, Philothei. I've become more at home in the Taverna as of late. :)

Also, Hello Anhelyna! :wave:
Sure comm'n in why not You and Anhelyna could become the Taverna waiters!! Anhelyna I know you are not going int he Latin Vespers :p....You will play truant ;)

^_^

Anyhow going to bed passed my bed time :wave::yawn::sleep: need to get some sleep...fast!!

Upvote 0

Philothei

Love never fails
Nov 4, 2006
Northeast, USA
✟68,179.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Hi everyone :) Today is not a good health day, i have no motivation to get out of bed - I had to force myself to get up and get something to eat, and now that I've eaten I feel ill. I have nothing to make dinner with and no energy to cook anyway and my sister will get home at 11 at the earliest. Ramen for dinner I think.

:(:(:( Sorry to hear Kyriaki :(

:hug::hug::hug::hug:Prayers to you hun!!!

May our Lord keep you under his loving care through the intercession of Theotokos. Amen

Stay in bed if you have to and rest. In cases as these I eat just cereal and some toast try a bit of cheese too that will sustain you until your sister comes :groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray:

Upvote 0

-Kyriaki-

seeking answers in stillness
Sep 30, 2002
South Australia
Visit site
✟23,127.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Thanks :) I just wish I could snap out of this and at least do something today, Ive been in bed all day and this is frustrating after a few days let alone months.

On the upside, I had more energy on the weekend and did some stitching and finished the windmills of Mykonos. This isn't a great photo, but it's enough :)

And here's the whole thing so far:

If I can drag myself out of bed I'll start the next landscape tonight, which is the ruins of the Mycenean city at Knossos

Upvote 0

MariaRegina

Jun 26, 2003
Visit site
✟115,460.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married

Let us pray for each other.

I have some sewing to do, and it is hard as I find myself so weary.
Not only that, I have been serving as my husband's caregiver.
We both try to help each other, but the responsibilities are not light.

Upvote 0

Philothei

Love never fails
Nov 4, 2006
Northeast, USA
✟68,179.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Thanks :) I just wish I could snap out of this and at least do something today, Ive been in bed all day and this is frustrating after a few days let alone months.

On the upside, I had more energy on the weekend and did some stitching and finished the windmills of Mykonos. This isn't a great photo, but it's enough :)

And here's the whole thing so far:

If I can drag myself out of bed I'll start the next landscape tonight, which is the ruins of the Mycenean city at Knossos

Wow this looks great Kyriaki :) Bravo sou :)

Great Job :)

Hi Maria prayers to you this everning :)

Upvote 0

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,295,075.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Philothei - You are as wicked as the rest of them :)

RC Vespers - very very rarely served nowadays - mainly, I suspect, in Monasteries and Seminaries.

I was at the Pre-Pilgrimage Mass with this group on Saturday - and well it was , putting it as kindly as I can , oh soooooooooooo bland :( I was so glad to get back to Edinburgh the next day where we had a lovely DL and Father blessed me for travel afterwards.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,295,075.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Managed a short chat with my SF this morning :) but he had to rush off to a Hospital visit.

I hope none of your parishes do this

Last weekend he was expecting 1 Pilgrimage Group in BUT 5 appeared and none of them had a priest with them :(

Result - 3 DLs on the Saturday and 2 on the Sunday , Confessions virtually all the time and now he's still tired :(

Why are people so inconsiderate ?

Now he's also scheduled to say 3 Masses for our Pilgrimage Group who are leaving at 7am on Thursday and will arrive there on Friday about noon. [ Strictly speaking he's bi-ritual as he was ordained RC but has been on loan to the UGCC since then ]

I need time for Confession too and I suspect that some of our Group would appreciate it too [ but not the way I'll be Confessing :) ] and I need time to talk with him as it's likely to be the last time we will meet - he's being re-called to Australia later this year :(

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.