St. Euphrosynos Taverna and Ouzeri 44 (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael G

Abe Frohmann
Feb 22, 2004
Six-burgh, Pa
Visit site
✟95,591.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
too busy working to take pictures.

I was too busy taking pictures during the consecration of His Grace, Bishop MELCHISEDEK to pay attention to what was going on. The altar that day was packed-I had to elbow my way through the myriad of priests, deacons and sub deacons to get to the spots on the altar that I wanted to be for the pictures I wanted.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

-Kyriaki-

seeking answers in stillness
Sep 30, 2002
South Australia
Visit site
✟23,127.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Good luck, Photini :)

Ugh, uni. I'm still working on an essay that was due a month ago - I have extensions until whenever, but it needs to be written. Brain has been mush for the past month...

I'm down to one subject, and very sick. Sister is also sick. Parents are overseas for the next two months. Hooray! A friend came and helped us do the washing (we had no clean clothes) and clean up the house (and do dishes) which was a true godsend, and now we just have to manage for the next little while. I've seen both my docs, neither of them are entirely sure what's wrong with me but hopefully I'll get in to see the non-herbal doc soon (he has my blood test results from last friday) and he and herbaldoc can try and sort it out. The sooner I know what's wrong with me the better!

In the meantime I am back taking vile nasty herbal stuff every time I eat, which I don't like but do because I know it works, sadly :p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.