• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

St. Euphrosynos Taverna and Ouzeri 44 (2)

Discussion in 'The Ancient Way - Eastern Orthodox' started by FreeinChrist, Jan 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anhelyna

Anhelyna Handmaid of God CF Senior Ambassador Supporter

+14,842
    Eastern Orthodox
    Private
    Poor Kyriaki :(

Get well soon

2. Philothei

Philothei Love never fails

+2,634
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    Get well soon Kyriaki. Lord have mercy... It is fall for you right? Yeah the changes...of the weather are bad. I have had joint pain due to athritis :(

3. -Kyriaki-

-Kyriaki- seeking answers in stillness

+344
    Eastern Orthodox
    Single
    It is fall and maybe that's it, although this is worse compounded than I've had in a couple years, or at least feels that way.

Doctor tomorrow, yay.

4. Virgil the Roman

Virgil the Roman Young Fogey & Monarchist-Distributist . . .

+1,232
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    US-American-Solidarity
    Hi. Christos Anesti!

I hope that you had/have/are having a Blessed Pascha! :wave:

Kyrie Eleison.

5. cobweb

cobweb Cranky octogenarian at heart

+327
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
  6. Virgil the Roman

Virgil the Roman Young Fogey & Monarchist-Distributist . . .

+1,232
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    US-American-Solidarity
    Thanks.....eerr....Cobweb?

I think that I'm wiggin' out. :eek: :eek:

7. ProScribe

ProScribe Well-Known Member

+192
    Non-Denom
    Single
    I just drank a Rockstar Caffeine beverage. :)

8. Ortho_Cat

Ortho_Cat Orthodox Christian

+571
    Eastern Orthodox
    Single
  9. -Kyriaki-

-Kyriaki- seeking answers in stillness

+344
    Eastern Orthodox
    Single
    You guys can keep the creepy videos :p

Doctor this morning. Poor thing, she was a new one (usual doc is on leave) and I listed my symptoms and she gave me referrals for blood tests and physio, which is what I went there for. Blargh, got to love knowing more about what you need than the doctor, though that isn't her fault.

Four lots of blood later it's all off for tests, hooray. On the upside, my nurse was coptic and noticed my two bar cross, icon bracelet and prayer rope and said CHRISTOS ANESTI! to me which was fun :) Alithos anesti indeed.

10. Philothei

Philothei Love never fails

+2,634
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
  11. Ortho_Cat

+571
    Eastern Orthodox
    Single
    Sorry to hear you've been sick lately! :( That is a touching story about you and your nurse though :)

12. Ortho_Cat

+571
    Eastern Orthodox
    Single
    That looks awesome, Philo! Definitely put a smile on my face. Thanks so much for posting! :thumbsup:

13. Incariol

Incariol Newbie

+223
    Christian
    Single
    US-Democrat
  14. Incariol

Incariol Newbie

+223
    Christian
    Single
    US-Democrat
    Watching the royal wedding. Just saw an icon of the Theotokos in Westminster Abbey. :)

Oh, and an Orthodox bishop, he got seated next to a Cardinal.

15. Khaleas

Khaleas Also known as Jenn the Finn :)

+331
    Eastern Orthodox
    Single
    US-Republican
    Was that an Orthodox bishop as well? Interesting! :)

16. Incariol

Incariol Newbie

+223
    Christian
    Single
    US-Democrat
    Certainly a man with a beard with a black raso and klobuk and panagia. Archbishop Gregorios maybe? I didn't recognize. All I know is it wasn't Metropolitan Kallistos.

I thought it was kind of a cool sighting.

17. Michael G

Michael G Abe Frohmann

+10,809
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    US-Republican
    I stayed up to see who the Steelers drafted last night and thus slept in and completely missed whatever is going on in Brittain this morning.

18. Anhelyna

Anhelyna Handmaid of God CF Senior Ambassador Supporter

+14,842
    Eastern Orthodox
    Private
    What do you mean Michael - I seem to recall that there is a wedding or some such thing going on in London ?

19. RobNJ

RobNJ So Long, And Thanks For All The Fish!

+3,255
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    There is??:confused:

20. Incariol

Incariol Newbie

+223
    Christian
    Single
    US-Democrat
Thread Status: