St. Euphrosynos Taverna and Ouzeri 44 (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Photini

Gone.
Jun 24, 2003
✟18,808.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Having fallen away and practiced as a Methodist for most of her life, and baptizing her children in that other church, etc. Father said that it would be a two step process...confession, followed by annointing with Holy Chrism to seal her reception back into full communion. I really didn't want to get into technicalities...I wanted to share that my Mom is coming back into full communion after 71 years of being away from the Chalice.

:clap: That is wonderful!!

Upvote 0

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,288,370.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Pro-Scribe,

I'm still around - very very busy helping my GodPapa prepping all the services for Great and Holy Week in Dublin where he will be the sole chanter this year . I'm going over with him so will be able to help chanting the psalms to give him a small break . Dublin does the whole round of Services , and I've never experienced them before .

@ Anthony - that is fantastic news :) Many Years to Your Mother on her return to the Church

Upvote 0

Barky

Supporter
Mar 21, 2008
Philadelphia, USA
✟24,242.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I've got good news! I got an acceptance letter from Texas Tech University into their MA philosophy program! I'm getting waived tuition and a very generous yearly stipend on top! Glory to God! Now I can finally pursue what I love instead of merely what I have to do.

Upvote 0

Greg the byzantine

have mercy on me
Supporter
Jan 21, 2005
✟56,796.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I've got good news! I got an acceptance letter from Texas Tech University into their MA philosophy program! I'm getting waived tuition and a very generous yearly stipend on top! Glory to God! Now I can finally pursue what I love instead of merely what I have to do.

:clap: Awesome!!!!!!

Upvote 0

Michael G

Abe Frohmann
Feb 22, 2004
Six-burgh, Pa
Visit site
✟95,591.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Congratulations!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Photini

Gone.
Jun 24, 2003
✟18,808.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married

:clap: Hooray!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Ioannis

I'm home!
Dec 31, 2005
United States
✟16,504.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
So, I get a letter from my school today saying I'm on the Dean's List. I'm guessing that's a good thing.

Now if only that would help me with my fitness test. I don't know why, but I've always had trouble with push-ups. I do push-ups several times a day and I go to the gym, but I don't seem to be getting any better. Sigh. I really need to pass this. I've been stressing over this.

Upvote 0

Ortho_Cat

Orthodox Christian
Aug 12, 2009
KS
✟21,039.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
So, I get a letter from my school today saying I'm on the Dean's List. I'm guessing that's a good thing.

Now if only that would help me with my fitness test. I don't know why, but I've always had trouble with push-ups. I do push-ups several times a day and I go to the gym, but I don't seem to be getting any better. Sigh. I really need to pass this. I've been stressing over this.

Dean's list, nice! At my school that meant 3.5 or higher for the semester. Way to go! :thumbsup: :clap:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.