Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Photini

Gone.
Jun 24, 2003
✟18,808.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Tomorrow starts my second semester of college.

Say a prayer for me!
:crosseo::crosseo::crosseo:

I started back last week. Funny thing is though, that I think I've decided to change my major, and it's past the deadline to add/drop courses. So I'm stuck in a class I won't end up needing, and can't start toward my new direction until Fall. =(

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

laconicstudent

Sep 25, 2009
✟16,224.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
:crosseo::crosseo::crosseo:

I started back last week. Funny thing is though, that I think I've decided to change my major, and it's past the deadline to add/drop courses. So I'm stuck in a class I won't end up needing, and can't start toward my new direction until Fall. =(

On the subject of being a student, tonight I have been brooding crankily about the extreme misery that me and my family's financial situation requires me to work Sunday mornings or drop out.

:234:

Also, I haven't checked yet because I don't want to know, but there's a 50% chance that I have my lab scheduled during Vespers this quarter, which sucks since it was the only open section that worked with my schedule, and I couldn't remember whether Vespers was regularly every other week on Thursdays or Tuesdays, and now I've possibly put myself into taking a class (a required class for me) that is going to ace me out of Vespers.

So, in summary, I can't go to a Liturgy because I need to work, and I can't not work without quitting school. And the bi-weekly Vespers, which was started for students in my sort of situation (or so it seems), may be on a night of a class I had to sign up for because other sections were full/only one that fit.

:help::(:cry::swoon::234::argh::destroyed::noooo::puff::runcry::sad::sadd::tantrum::unbelievable::waaah:

And yes, I did in fact just post every smilie that resonated with my opinion on this situation.

Of course maybe Vespers will turn out to be on Tuesdays.... and I will be a lot better.... but for some reason, Vespers didn't make it onto the Student Ministries' Schedule :mad::mad::mad:

*Looks around at the shiny Taverna that is now all scorched and stuff from his rant and cackles morosely* (pretty sure "cackles morosely" is contradictory, but I don't really care. :sorry: )

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.