Visit site
✟280,560.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
This time change is really kicking my butt. I've got dinner cooking and was thinking that it's going to be a really late dinner. Then I looked at my watch and realized that it's not even 7 PM yet. I feel like going to bed already and I still have most of the night left to go. This time of year just makes me want to hibernate until spring.

Upvote 0
T

Thekla

This time change is really kicking my butt. I've got dinner cooking and was thinking that it's going to be a really late dinner. Then I looked at my watch and realized that it's not even 7 PM yet. I feel like going to bed already and I still have most of the night left to go. This time of year just makes me want to hibernate until spring.
why dress like a banana when you're clearly a bear ^_^

(though you got the fish right

Upvote 0

Khaleas

Also known as Jenn the Finn :)
Feb 2, 2005
Virginia
✟9,581.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I'm feeling exactly the same.... First European time change, then travel with jet lag and now another time change... ARGH!!!! I guess it's just proof I'm getting old since I can't adjust like I used to.
Dogs were hungry and whiny and I was like, guys it's only 5... and then realized it's 6 for them too...
Guess I should fix something to eat... before hubs gets cranky and hungry...

Upvote 0

nutroll

Veteran
Apr 26, 2006
Boise, ID
Visit site
✟280,560.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I decided not to change the clock in my bedroom. I have such trouble getting up and getting ready for church on Sunday, and I thought that if I just pretended like there was no time change I could get ready for church in a more leisurely fashion. It was nice to have an hour and a half to get ready rather than a half hour. I even managed to say morning prayers at my icon corner instead of while driving.

Upvote 0
T

Thekla

I decided not to change the clock in my bedroom. I have such trouble getting up and getting ready for church on Sunday, and I thought that if I just pretended like there was no time change I could get ready for church in a more leisurely fashion. It was nice to have an hour and a half to get ready rather than a half hour. I even managed to say morning prayers at my icon corner instead of while driving.
there's a blessing ! :)

(stay with the banana)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

nutroll

Veteran
Apr 26, 2006
Boise, ID
Visit site
✟280,560.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I just knew that there was no way I could work myself into waking up any earlier, it's tough enough getting up a couple hours earlier than usual on a Sunday. Plus if I keep it that way, when the time changes back in the spring, I won't lose an hour's sleep, I'll just lose an hour's preparation time. Also my priest has started doing daily matins, and i have yet to go because it is at 7:30 in the morning which is the absolute earliest I ever wake up. Now maybe i can go once in a while.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

xenia

Contributor
Jan 2, 2004
Ultimate West
✟26,418.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Would someone be willing to PM me with a brief overview of what has happened to CF the past year? I don't know if it's been for good or bad... not wanting controversy, but I feel like something major has happend and I am curious. Thanx!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.