Visit site
✟95,591.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thanks, I do need a good hardwood floor cleaner, but for the neighbors carpet I'll go to Wal-Mart and see what they have. I'm just afraid whatever I spray on their carpet will discolor it a little, but I'm sure they wouldn't want me to leave it there till they get back!
The simple green does not discolor the carpet, but it is made for the machine so not sure how good it will work to just spray on the carpet.

Upvote 0

Khaleas

Also known as Jenn the Finn :)
Feb 2, 2005
Virginia
✟9,581.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Yes, be careful that you don't get the Simple Green concentrate (in a spray bottle DUH) and don't dilute it. I just did that at my apartment and had to use regular cleaner to get it out.
I have a little hand held carpet cleaner for little accidents (which we've only had one of so far) so I have no idea what to use as just a spray.

Upvote 0

Michael G

Abe Frohmann
Feb 22, 2004
Six-burgh, Pa
Visit site
✟95,591.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Yes, be careful that you don't get the Simple Green concentrate (in a spray bottle DUH) and don't dilute it. I just did that at my apartment and had to use regular cleaner to get it out.
I have a little hand held carpet cleaner for little accidents (which we've only had one of so far) so I have no idea what to use as just a spray.
Good point. Simple Green is designed to be used with one of Bissel's steam carpet cleaners and is concentrated, and must be diluted.

Upvote 0

Khaleas

Also known as Jenn the Finn :)
Feb 2, 2005
Virginia
✟9,581.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Good point. Simple Green is designed to be used with one of Bissel's steam carpet cleaners and is concentrated, and must be diluted.
Apparently it's sold diluted as well and can be used straight out the spray bottle. Never seen that one around though...
Precor actually recommends it for wiping down the elliptical we have (aka spraying on a rag and wiping). Never heard of it before then but I guess it's good stuff...
Although my favorite is still Bar Keepers Friend!

Upvote 0

Michael G

Abe Frohmann
Feb 22, 2004
Six-burgh, Pa
Visit site
✟95,591.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Apparently it's sold diluted as well and can be used straight out the spray bottle. Never seen that one around though...
Precor actually recommends it for wiping down the elliptical we have (aka spraying on a rag and wiping). Never heard of it before then but I guess it's good stuff...
Although my favorite is still Bar Keepers Friend!
Bar Keepers Friend?

Upvote 0

Michael G

Abe Frohmann
Feb 22, 2004
Six-burgh, Pa
Visit site
✟95,591.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Jenn,
I had a rather productive day today. I mowed the lawn, tore down an old wooden fence that was next to where I am going to plant my garden, rototilled my garden and rototilled the area which use to have a garage and was just stones and upon which my uncle recently put a dump truck load of dirt so I can plant greas there.

Upvote 0

DonVA

May 20, 2006
Virginia
Visit site
✟10,207.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Aaargh! :mad: My son just accidentally locked me out of the house on his way in to play PS2. I'd been banging on the sliding glass door so long that my knuckles swelled up. The dog came running, but not the boy. I finally ran around the house and clobbered the window near him in the family room so he could hear me over the stereo. He jumped about two feet off the ground, and when he met me at the door, he looked at me like he thought he was in huge trouble. I just reminded him that it would be helpful if he'd give "thinking before doing" another try.
Breathe in. Breathe out. It was an accident. Breathe in. Breath out. :sigh:
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10.

Where's the Aleve?

Upvote 0

Michael G

Abe Frohmann
Feb 22, 2004
Six-burgh, Pa
Visit site
✟95,591.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Aaargh! :mad: My son just accidentally locked me out of the house on his way in to play PS2. I'd been banging on the sliding glass door so long that my knuckles swelled up. The dog came running, but not the boy. I finally ran around the house and clobbered the window near him in the family room so he could hear me over the stereo. He jumped about two feet off the ground, and when he met me at the door, he looked at me like he thought he was in huge trouble. I just reminded him that it would be helpful if he'd give "thinking before doing" another try.
Breathe in. Breathe out. It was an accident. Breathe in. Breath out. :sigh:
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10.

Where's the Aleve?
Sounds like you need something a bit stronger than aleve if you had to pound the door that hard and he did not respond. Do you need a beer as well to calm your nerves?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Michael G

Abe Frohmann
Feb 22, 2004
Six-burgh, Pa
Visit site
✟95,591.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Did I mention that our dog is hard of hearing, and HE heard me? LOL
Beer sounds great, thanks, but I already took the Aleve.
I have Dogfishhead 60 Minute IPA and Guiness in my fridge.

Upvote 0

Matrona

Lady Godiva Freedom Rider
Aug 17, 2003
USA
Visit site
✟20,668.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
When will your exams be done, Matrona?

Tuesday night. My class was very unlucky; we have the latest possible exam on the next-to-last possible day. :( Although what really worries me are the two as-yet-unfinished-and-quite-overdue term papers I need to turn in Monday morning.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

cassc

Veteran- I am an Orthodox Christian
Jan 24, 2007
New England
✟16,923.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Tuesday night. My class was very unlucky; we have the latest possible exam on the next-to-last possible day. :( Although what really worries me are the two as-yet-unfinished-and-quite-overdue term papers I need to turn in Monday morning.
Good evening everyone,

Yikes Matrona, that brings but major memories, actually I kinda miss it!!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.