have mercy on me
Site Supporter
Jan 21, 2005
✟56,796.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Huh? on the inside of the last Taverna Anhelyna is the last one to post before automatic Aria (she does it instead of Chrisbot) came and closed it, but if you look at the outside (the TAW screen) the last poster is Greg the Byzantine.

So who actually killed it?

Upvote 0

kamikat

my love is bigger than a cadillac
Apr 22, 2005
Visit site
✟18,459.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
WooHoo! New Taverna, let's party
Pinata-Party.jpg

Upvote 0

Michael G

Abe Frohmann
Feb 22, 2004
Six-burgh, Pa
Visit site
✟95,591.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Khaleas said:
I was so totally asleep at my post... ^_^

Especially since I haven't really moved from where I was sitting since I last posted... Tragic... :help:

Get to work, or I will personally make a raiding party to come down to VA to get my book from you! :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,295,405.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Good morning all

Another fine day :D

Another day waiting for men to come and do stuff in my bathroom :( - at least I can use the shower - I'm just waiting for the mirror - the first one was wrong [ Not MY fault - their's ]

As long as it's finished by the time we go to la belle France again I'll be farily content , though it has to be said that it's taken far too long :(

Upvote 0

Emmanuel-A

Cedant arma togae, concedat laurea linguae
Mar 11, 2005
Paris
✟10,084.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Good morning to those who kindly keep on repping me, to those who keep trying and crying because they can't, to those who wished Andrea Elizabeth a Happy Birthday, to those who had a normal busy housewifely day yesterday, to those who competed to kill the thread and to the ones who won, to those who want to have a party for the new taverna, to those who have a numerous brood, to those who fall asleep at their post and to those who put them back to work, to those who rejoice to see so much guests, to those who quote their old priests, to those who need prayers and will be more efficient today, to those who are waiting men in their bathroom, to those who are soon going back to the most beautiful country in the world, and to other friends

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.