United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Jimmy Kimmel Has a Name for Trump’s Refusal to Concede: ‘Squattergate’

Jimmy Kimmel welcomed viewers Thursday for what he called “Day 9 of Squattergate.”
...“And the State Department is refusing to even hand over the messages Biden has been getting from other world leaders. They’re like, ‘Uh, sorry, there’s no one here named Joe Biden — but I mean, he can’t come to the phone right now.” — JIMMY KIMMEL

Donald John Trump really is disgraceful in his refusal to even temporarily, provisionarily allow the transition to happen.

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
How can he be squatting on something he has a right to? Until Jan 20 he is good to go.

And the gate thing only applies if it was a conspiracy which it is not. Where is the Jimmy Kimmel of the "Man show" and the guy tag teaming with Adam Carolla? I think he got replaced with a SJW pod person.

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟300,251.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
How can he be squatting on something he has a right to? Until Jan 20 he is good to go.

And the gate thing only applies if it was a conspiracy which it is not. Where is the Jimmy Kimmel of the "Man show" and the guy tag teaming with Adam Carolla? I think he got replaced with a SJW pod person.

Or maybe he grew up.

Upvote 0