• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Spontaneous Remission!!???-Schizophrenia!!

2BHealed

May 14, 2017
Hershey
✟15,601.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't know if anyone will read this. Or believe in such a story of a true miracle. I am someone who was an extreme case and had/has Schizophrenia. (20 yrs ago diagnosed the year 1997). Most people who are very ill, a lot of us, don't even know...we are sick. I didn't .

YEARS!! I thought it was everyone else around me. I had NO idea I was truly very ill. Yes, I was placed in a hospital at age 27. Then subsequently I was put on SSI. Its been a heck of journey to the place where i am now.

I won't bore you with details. But i will say this.

DON"T GIVE UP!!!....if you or someone you love is ill, There is hope. It truly is about GOD and Prayer. (Yes..medication compliance is also vital to helping cope with the extreme delusions) I don't know if this will offer any help or comfort. WHEN my mind cleared, It was NOT because of me.

My healing came as a result of an answered prayer...of my MOTHER and FATHER. I was extremely shattered..and my father...(not a rich man) was getting ready to take me to Lourdes France.. to the healing pools The waters. He truly was out of options with me. It wouldn't be long after his SAID those words....that..God gave HIM...a true miracle. That HIS child...would be healed....by HIS own prayers, and faith

Now, I don't know if this information is going to help...ONE person out there.

IF your faith is strong...(or not)...if you want a chance (just to believe...in a MIRACLE) ..a CHANCE!!! ..to heal. I am offering to pay for 2 nights in one of the hotels...near the Grotto.

I can't afford to pay for air fare. BUT.....for a few of you....I will provide shelter. I believe in miracles. I happen to be living one.

My OFFER: 2 NIGHTS..(for 2 people) in one of the HOTELS Near the GROTTO.
You OFFER: Faith!! .I believe YOU or your loved one...CAN be healed in the waters there.
(condition?...you or your loved one..MUST have schizophrenia to qualify)

Sincerely,

A sister in Christ!!! :) God bless you all!!

2BHealed

May 14, 2017
Hershey
✟15,601.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What will it cost us to get healed, and do you have a vested interest in any of this?
Dear Kevin,

No!!..I have no "vested" interest in healing others. Its just...a heart thing. When God calls you to do something?....you do it!!

The COST?...IF (When) faith in God heals you?? You owe it to him...to "pay it forward"....to help others. For some reason, the scripture(( "Matthew 9:29"...Then he touched their eyes and said, "According to your faith let it be done to you"))....I believe.

Yes, there is pain (the price "The cost" is steep) in healing. Years ...gone. LOST. in the ravages of time. But let me tell you, its WORTH it. All of it. The pain...the cost...the MIRACLE!!!..is worth it all. Just to be touched by GOD?....is worth it!!!.....all of it!!!!

• Agree
Reactions: CtC
Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No!!..I have no "vested" interest in healing others

I was specific with my question "in any of this".

To be clear, do you stand to make any money with any of this?

Also, why do we need to go to a motel, or "to be healed in the waters there" when you were healed by only prayers form your parents?
As in:

That HIS child...would be healed....by HIS own prayers, and faith

Were you just not paying attention when you wrote this up?

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have a strict rule of not doing so, but I hope someone reports this before I find this OP is preying on the disadvantaged, and even some, that out of sheer desperation, might be taken in by this *probable* poorly thought out scam, because the after math will not be pretty. :)

Upvote 0

2BHealed

May 14, 2017
Hershey
✟15,601.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Listen,

I am asking for NOTHING. I gain NOTHING financially. The reason why i offered to help is because my parents were at the end of all hope. The last place to go...was Lourdes France. My family tried everything on earth to heal me. Heck..even things NOT on earth. Every pill...every doctor...you name it...was TRIED on me. It did NOTHING!!! ...I am more than willing to back this up....with evidence. God knows...I have 20 years of medical history to PROVE My point.

IF I could?...I would fund an entire trip of someone....in need. But...before you start to assume..and wrongly at that...and ACCUSE someone..INNOCENT....of any wrong doing....i''d suggest...YOU should get YOUR facts straight. Because YOU ...are WRONG about me. AND...my very kind-hearted offer..

YES...prayer healed me. BUT...most people don't have parents like ...mine. And that?..is why I recommended the healing waters in Lourdes. I know beyond any shadow of doubt...there is something miraculous about that place. The water!!! The Land!!! God ...touched that place through Bernadette. (Mother Mary).

So...am i wrong to offer to help? To...perhaps.....lead someone to Healing....(and God)?

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
.i''d suggest...YOU should get YOUR facts straight.

That's precisely what I'm doing, and I was careful to bring up my suspicions were a "possibility", and I still think my concerns are viable. First time poster, registered today, on the internet where scams abound and people take advantage of desperate people every day? Of course I'm concerned, and won't sit back and say nothing in spite of the risks/chance of being wrong.

Then you are suggesting these waters for healing, when you don't know first hand if they so anything? If in deed you do pay a couple days lodging this could still cost someone plenty, aren't you concerned that some poor sap will spend their life savings or even go into debt, only to find out this thing that you pushed on them did nothing?

If I were them, I think I'd stick with prayer.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

2BHealed

May 14, 2017
Hershey
✟15,601.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Okay...YOU do have a viable point.
I am new...and YES..you have NO reason to trust me. I understand.

BUT...what if.????

Don't think i don't also have doubts. (you are NOT alone in this) ...but WHAT IF ...we BOTH are wrong??....and someone could find healing there?? (while not going into debt) but ...what if there was a way....someone could go..and it was funded by a church?? I am more than willing to donate a few nights in a hotel to a trip for someone sick and in need.

I'm talking about the extreme cases...where all hope has run out and been exhausted. Where families are truly at the end of all hope. There has to be a way...to connect those families to an organization that would offer assistance.

Maybe?...you ARE Right and it won't work. (but at least...those families...were given a mini vacation and a lesson in Hope). Sometimes? ...that little spark of hope can light up an entire mountain.

ttyl

GBU

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Whether it would work or not, I have to admire anyone with such concern for others. I mean more than good intentions but actually doing something. A lot of talkers out there, but when it comes to doing...well, not so much.

Sometimes we have to live it in order to be sympathetic towards it.

• Friendly
Reactions: CtC
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

2BHealed

May 14, 2017
Hershey
✟15,601.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Whether it would work or not, I have to admire anyone with such concern for others. I mean more than good intentions but actually doing something. A lot of talkers out there, but when it comes to doing...well, not so much.

Sometimes we have to live it in order to be sympathetic towards it.

yes...very wise words!!!!

:)

GBU

• Friendly
Reactions: Kenny'sID
Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I should add, I probably could have reached my goal with a little more tact, so my apologies.

No excuse for being an az, but as I mentioned, sometimes we have to go through it to understand it, and I've seen a share of people abusing the disadvantaged so I guess it's easy to get carried away even if it's just a suspicion.

Live/learn and do better next time....or keep a portion of crow on hand at all times. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

2BHealed

May 14, 2017
Hershey
✟15,601.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I should add, I probably could have reached my goal with a little more tact, so my apologies.

No excuse for being an az, but as I mentioned, sometimes we have to go through it to understand it, and I've seen a share of people abusing the disadvantaged so I guess it's easy to get carried away even if it's just a suspicion.

Live/learn and do better next time....or keep a portion of crow on hand at all times. :)

You are amazing!!!

No apologies needed!!! I completely understand!!!...i also could have been less hurt and upset!!!

But eh....life is full of learning lessons i must say!!

PS. Put that crow away...no need for it with me!!! :)

(((hugs))) GBU

Upvote 0

2BHealed

May 14, 2017
Hershey
✟15,601.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Not as amazing as you.

Thank You!!!! :)

Hug-From-me-G123021.gif

• Friendly
Reactions: Kenny'sID
Upvote 0

Jaxxi

Half-ready for Anything.....
Jul 29, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
✟50,046.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I have a strict rule of not doing so, but I hope someone reports this before I find this OP is preying on the disadvantaged, and even some, that out of sheer desperation, might be taken in by this *probable* poorly thought out scam, because the after math will not be pretty. :)
I resent your negative response to this persons effort to have someone healed as they believe it can be done and by accusing them of scamming when it is obvious to me that they are trying to give something back in gratitude for their own healing. You should be ashamed of yourself. If you dont like the offer, fine dont take it but dont ruin it for someone else just because you are paranoid.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I resent your negative response to this persons effort to have someone healed as they believe it can be done and by accusing them of scamming when it is obvious to me that they are trying to give something back in gratitude for their own healing. You should be ashamed of yourself. If you dont like the offer, fine dont take it but dont ruin it for someone else just because you are paranoid.

I didn't take it, and I will do my best to see that no one else takes it, at least until we find out for certain what is going on, and I am not ashamed of myself for doing so.

It is a shame it has to be that way, but unfortunately, it is that way in this day and age. Also, I made no bones about what I was doing, but aside from strongly implying this could be a problem, accusing the OP? nope, I was careful that didn't actually happen.

Hope you read all the thread before posting.

Upvote 0