• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Sponsorship for 2yr daughter

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Mydreams, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Mydreams

Mydreams Well-Known Member

+3,514
    India
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Friends my daughter is 2 yrs, and should go to play school. But due to no finance have not given her admission in any play school.

Can you agree and pray God bless my daughter with sponsorship, so that she go to play school and continue her education. Let some christian mission come forward and sponsor my daughter.

God bless!

Last edited: Jul 15, 2019
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. ewq1938

ewq1938 Well-Known Member Supporter

+4,093
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican
    Who are we praying for? Your daughter or your friends daughter? Or do both need help with sponsorship?

3. Mydreams

+3,514
    India
    Non-Denom
    Married
    This sponsorship prayer request is for my 2yr old ,daughter salome.

4. DamianWarS

DamianWarS Follower of Isa Al Masih Supporter

+1,641
    Christian
    Private
    I have a 4 yr old and a 1½ yr old and live in southeast Asia. We haven't put them in a play school and teach them at home. Education can sometimes have arbitrary and puffed up expectations, especially for young children. 2 yr olds can have a perfectly healthy development at home (arguably more healthy) Is there a reason why your child can't be at home during this time?

Last edited: Jul 16, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. Mydreams

+3,514
    India
    Non-Denom
    Married
    That's nice you have 2 kids. From China, Thailand Singapore?.
    You know whole day she is with us, she will be for 2-3 hours in play school I notice she needs some friends of her age to play with.

She is at home only but 2-3hrs at play school with kids of her age, will bless her, I think

6. ewq1938

ewq1938 Well-Known Member Supporter

+4,093
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican
    We can pray for all the kids who need sponsorship then we have everyone covered :)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  7. Phoebe Ann

Phoebe Ann From Mormonism to Christ Supporter

+8,123
    United States
    Protestant
    Widowed
    Compassion International
    Colorado Springs, CO 80997 USA

I hope these people can help. :groupray:

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  8. Mydreams

+3,514
    India
    Non-Denom
    Married
    That's a good thought, ewq1938

9. Mydreams

+3,514
    India
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Compassion International has stopped working in India

10. DamianWarS

+1,641
    Christian
    Private
    Are there any other options to socialize her with kids her own age other than something that costs money? such as neighbours, family or public areas where there are lots of kids?

11. blackribbon

blackribbon Not a newbie

+6,002
    Christian
    A 2 year old developmentally does not need friends her age. Two year olds parallel play which means they tend to play side-by-side without interacting significantly. Love her at home and get down on her level and play with her. She won't fall behind nor be stunted in anyway. Talking to adults teaches better language skills than talking to other beginner talkers. Read to her. Allow her to try things like cooking and cleaning along side of you. Maybe God wants her to be at home with you and her mother. However, I will pray that you get sponsorship if that is what God believes is best for her since that is what you are asking for. However, I will also pray that if the money isn't provided, that you will learn how much more you can provide her at home. :)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  12. Mydreams

+3,514
    India
    Non-Denom
    Married
    There are no kids of her age near, but there may be babies but most prefer for play school, rest stay with their parents, here there is garden but its few kilometers away.

I think play school will be good

13. Mydreams

+3,514
    India
    Non-Denom
    Married
    She is staying whole day with us, she needs 2-3 hrs to spend with kids or play. It's our thought

Appreciate your prayers, blackribbon

14. Phoebe Ann

+8,123
    United States
    Protestant
    Widowed
    Most families there won't be a Christian influence and who will protect her?

15. Phoebe Ann

+8,123
    United States
    Protestant
    Widowed
    :(

16. Mydreams

+3,514
    India
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Here all are unbelievers

17. Phoebe Ann

+8,123
    United States
    Protestant
    Widowed
  18. DamianWarS

+1,641
    Christian
    Private
    I live in a city 90% Muslim and all my neighbours are Muslims. Both my kids (4 yr and 1½ yr) are out every day in the neighbourhood playing with the kids. My 4 yr can be somewhat left alone but of course not my 1½ yr old so we're watching/playing with her and the neighbourhood kids. There are no playgrounds so they are just out on the street playing with whatever they have, my 1½ yr old just likes to be out with all the big kids and the other kids like being with her, they treat her like a little sister and it's sweet to watch. We know all our neighbours and interact with them all the time, even though they are not believers.

Christians shouldn't think they need to avoid non-Christians. non-Christians are our mission not our enemy. Children interacting with other children or parents interacting with other parents are ways to show people Christ in our actions and our values.

Playschool may be good but our values are taught at home, especially for a 2 yr old. I know you seem really set on this playschool but don't think that without a playschool your child can't flourish, they can and respond best to a loving home. all the sponsorship in the world cannot replace a loving home. Did you go to a playschool when you were 2? Sometimes expectations and demands on us have little value, don't get too caught up in these things when you can do a better job yourself at home.

I know that we always want the best for our kids and our Father in heaven understands our desires so in that I will continue to pray for you.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2019
  19. Joined2krist

Joined2krist Well-Known Member

+502
    Catholic
    Single
    Do you have missionaries there? you can play Christian videos with children her age which she can watch and learn from, then do some outdoor exercises with her, you can allow her play with kids of unbelievers and use that as a means to reach out to some parents and witness to them, you can get her involved in church programmes for kids, Sunday school programs will help her interact with other kids. She's still very young. God bless

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  20. Mydreams

+3,514
    India
    Non-Denom
    Married
    There are Churches we have to become member to attend there regular and be a part of there. Wife shows her some christian songs she keeps learning and enjoying