US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Today I chose to sponsor a World Vision child. Her name is Zayid. I now consider her a daughter of mine. :) I am honored to be able to sponsor her. She is lovely to me. I now consider myself a mother, which feels very nice to me. She is from Ethiopia. She is 12 years old.

Attachments

• Zayid.jpg
    Zayid.jpg
    224.8 KB · Views: 1

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Today I chose to sponsor a World Vision child. Her name is Zayid. I now consider her a daughter of mine. :) I am honored to be able to sponsor her. She is lovely to me. I now consider myself a mother, which feels very nice to me. She is from Ethiopia. She is 12 years old.

:heart: That's precious, Rose. God bless Zayid and you too. Praying for both of you. (((hug)))

Upvote 0

JesusLovesOurLady

Slave of the Handmaid of the Lord
Feb 15, 2017
Roman Catholic Diocese of Nelson
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Well done, Bluerose! I'm sure you'll be an excellent mother, especially now that you have an excellent example of motherhood, e.i. Our Lady!

Upvote 0

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟335,689.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
That's great Bluerose! It'll be great correspondance for you. I used to sponser missionaries to outskirt places that bycicled to villages. Exciting to read the bits that are passed back and forth.

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Did they send you a picture, etc?
Yes, they will be sending me a welcome box with her picture and a letter from her. I am excited for it. I have her picture from the website. I will attach it on my first post.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Well done, Bluerose! I'm sure you'll be an excellent mother, especially now that you have an excellent example of motherhood, e.i. Our Lady!
Thank you so much JesusLovesOurLady :) I feel honored to get to be a mother. I was nervous about sponsoring but it feels very good to me and will help me grow as a person. And yes, I also always have the beautiful example of Our Lady to guide me. :)

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
That's great Bluerose! It'll be great correspondance for you. I used to sponser missionaries to outskirt places that bycicled to villages. Exciting to read the bits that are passed back and forth.
Thank you so much Cassia :) It is a blessing to get to sponsor.

Upvote 0