Spoken Word video about Easter

Nigel Davey

Apr 5, 2004
Visit site
✟15,634.00
Faith
Christian
Hi folks,

I'm a Christian who lives and works (as a videographer) here in the UK. Back in Feb we shot/produced an inspiring spoken word Easter video for a mainstream UK church organization called Evangelical Alliance. Whilst the video turned out great (IMHO) the most rewarding aspect for me was how God was intimately involved.

Throughout the 3 day filming trip there were many 'coincidences'. For example we found all the locations we needed on the day we arrived. That pretty much never happens.

Then we were able to film everything we needed on day 2, again pretty unsual. Which left us with nothing to do on day 3.....so we had a day of rest.

But perhaps the most memorable coincidence is the cross that you see towards the end of the video. It just happened to be on a mountain top behind a location we had chosen ... or maybe it wasn't our choice:) At which point we felt prompted to include it in the video.

So please remember in all of this current darkness we have a God that can completely turn things around, as we will soon be focusing on in the Easter story.

Feel free to use and share this video if you feel lead to. There is no commercial gain (or otherwise) in it for myself or Evangelical Alliance. We just hope and pray that it helps folks focus on what an amazing God we have who in the darkest of hours powers through to victory.

Here's the video:

Be blessed and even in the midst of all this, Happy Easter!

Nigel.