Spoiler Tags 101

snoochface

Meet the new boss -- same as the old boss.
Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,237.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Just a quick refresher course. ;)

Remember, west coast viewers are behind east coast viewers by 3 hours. Since I am now personally affected by this (send :help:) please remember no open discussion of spoiler-ish issues until morning, except in episode-specific threads (like this one.)

How to use spoiler tags:

type stuff here [/spoiler ]

But take out the space before the close bracket in the above examples. Your spoiler will look like this:

LOST STARTS TONIGHT!!!!!

:thumbsup:

lovesdolphins

New year, new me, new baby????
Mar 28, 2007
Houston
✟15,296.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
OHHHHHHHHHHHH

And please do NOT put spoilers in the first post in a thread - if you put your mouse over the thread title and it give you the first few lines of the thread it will show the spoilers.

Make a dummy initial post and then in the 2nd post put all the spoilers you want :)

Upvote 0

snoochface

Meet the new boss -- same as the old boss.
Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,237.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
OHHHHHHHHHHHH

And please do NOT put spoilers in the first post in a thread - if you put your mouse over the thread title and it give you the first few lines of the thread it will show the spoilers.

Make a dummy initial post and then in the 2nd post put all the spoilers you want :)
Good point!

Upvote 0

Sign Of The Fish Burger

Black holes are where God divided by zero.
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2003
✟58,931.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Oh and I think we did this last season, but YOU MUST USE SPOILERS UNTIL THE DAY AFTER THE SHOW IS AIRED- This gives our left coast fans a chance to cruise around the threads without worrying about being spoiled :p

Upvote 0