Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Welcome! This is a very large site with a lot of different sections. Since you're looking to avoid debate, stay out of the politics and theological debate forums and stick to the Fellowship forums and you should be golden. The age-appropriate forums also tend to be light-hearted.

I find your nom de plume interesting - it looks like a portmanteau of Mr. Spock the fictional Vulcan and Socrates the philosopher. Am I close?

Last edited:
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Hey, wandering the web looking for a place to avoid debate and enjoy some deep but fun conversation. :)

I agree with what Daisy suggested.

Love yer user name.

Welcome to CF :wave:

Upvote 0

spockrates

Wonderer
Jul 29, 2011
Indiana
✟17,832.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Welcome! This is a very large site with a lot of different sections. Since you're looking to avoid debate, stay out of the politics and theological debate forums and stick to the Fellowship forums and you should be golden. The age-appropriate forums also tend to be light-hearted.

I find your nom de plume interesting - it looks like a portmanteau of Mr. Spock the fictional Vulcan and Socrates the philosopher. Am I close?

Yeah, yeah! You're spot on! Love the logical thinking of Spock and the humor and method (avoiding debate by asking questions) of Socrates.

• Friendly
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

spockrates

Wonderer
Jul 29, 2011
Indiana
✟17,832.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
May you be blessed with the eyes to see, the ears to hear, and the wisdom to know that which true. May you be blessed with His Presence, guidance, and grow closer to Him daily.

A blessing I need. Dude! Thanks!

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Thanks for having me. :)

Yer welcome. Thanks for bringing your fun and light hearted-ness to CF.

4chsmu1.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums