• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Discussion Spiritual Warfare

Discussion in 'Spirit-Filled / Charismatic' started by hislegacy, Jan 16, 2021.

1. hislegacy

hislegacy Always in His Presence

+9,496
    United States
    Charismatic
    Married
    US-Others
    Thanks for joining me here and keeping the other thread from being derailed.

Thank you for clarifying and editing the original post, the edit made it much clearer.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2021
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Carl Emerson

Carl Emerson Well-Known Member

+4,996
    New Zealand
    Christian
    Married
    Mind if I join the discussion?

3. Carl Emerson

+4,996
    New Zealand
    Christian
    Married
    Have you written on this topic?

4. hislegacy

+9,496
    United States
    Charismatic
    Married
    US-Others
    Please do!

no, I currently have authored two books, one on Divine Healing and the other on Paul’s thorn.

I did do a series on spiritual warfare, binding and loosing in the 90’s but we have not made it into a book.

5. Carl Emerson

+4,996
    New Zealand
    Christian
    Married
    Can I recommend Craig Keener as a very good author on this topic.

6. hislegacy

+9,496
    United States
    Charismatic
    Married
    US-Others
    need a little more than a name. Got a link for his writings on spiritual warfare?

7. Michael Collum

Michael Collum Everything began with a voice, use yours Supporter

+5,144
    Canada
    Christian Seeker
    Married
    most of what I have learned to deal with is a paranormal construct that causes intrusive thoughts, and causes some to believe the devil is omnipresent.

8. Carl Emerson

+4,996
    New Zealand
    Christian
    Married
  9. Carl Emerson

+4,996
    New Zealand
    Christian
    Married
  10. hislegacy

+9,496
    United States
    Charismatic
    Married
    US-Others
    well said, one of the most prolific errors in the devil is omnipresent. He is not. That is solely an attribute of God.

I have spent the last 10 min looking. There is a piece on excersim but I find nothing on deliverance. Sorry