✟16,994.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello all :wave:

It's been 6 months since I was first called to Christ. Many of my addictions from my old life have been gone completely since then.

My biggest struggle right now is with sins of omission and not speaking what I need to speak or addressing what I need to address in my personal life. I'm becoming Spiritually dull and lethargic, and I'm beginning to regress in my growth.

I'd like to ask for prayers for strength during this time. Thank you in advance and bless you all! :clap:

HehasRisen

Faith as small as a mustard seed
May 16, 2019
Portsmouth
✟16,994.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

HehasRisen

Faith as small as a mustard seed
May 16, 2019
Portsmouth
✟16,994.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Praying. Stay in the Bible. Play worship music you love. Are you attending church? If not you should. See if they have small groups where you can connect with others in study and social activities. It really makes a huge difference :)

Thank you; There's a church I go to on Sunday and they have a Bible Study every Tuesday.

There's not many places or people I go to outside of that if I'm honest. I'm fairly young at 19 and bless the other churchgoers but many of them are older in the churches I've been to and that makes friendships difficult sometimes. I live with my grandpa and mom currently and we don't have a lot of money, which is okay but that makes transportation difficult. I still don't have my driver's license due to ongoing complications with the DMV and necessary paperwork. It's okay but it has been a struggle with setbacks getting established in the area.

Thank you again for replying I appreciate it. God bless!

Upvote 0

LynnSmith

Mar 28, 2019
Here
✟35,409.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you; There's a church I go to on Sunday and they have a Bible Study every Tuesday.

There's not many places or people I go to outside of that if I'm honest. I'm fairly young at 19 and bless the other churchgoers but many of them are older in the churches I've been to and that makes friendships difficult sometimes. I live with my grandpa and mom currently and we don't have a lot of money, which is okay but that makes transportation difficult. I still don't have my driver's license due to ongoing complications with the DMV and necessary paperwork. It's okay but it has been a struggle with setbacks getting established in the area.

Thank you again for replying I appreciate it. God bless!
A mentor who is older might be s very good thing :)

Upvote 0

pam4him

May 15, 2018
Jacksonville
✟25,699.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Lord, we lift up HehasRisen to you. We ask your spirit to speak into their heart, cause a desire to address the changes needed to walk closer with you. Then as they draw closer to you, start to work on the speech and sins of omission. In Jesus precious and holy name, Amen!

• Friendly
Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, often people pray for strength, when it is actually exercise that they need, to get that strength. May this one forsake the sins of omission, and feed themselves by studying Your Word, and obeying it. Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Your Father said in Isa 40 "He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength." In that same book He said to you "fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with cmy righteous right hand"

He also said in Deu Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you...

Speak.. stand on HIS word. KNOW that He cant lie and that His word is NOT OLD.. never dies.. Isa God said "So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it."

Upvote 0