Spiritual Spa/Gym for the Person Within

GospelS

A Daughter of Zion Seeking Her Father in Heaven!
Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟452,063.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
...let your adorning be the hidden person of the heart with the imperishable beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which in God's sight is very precious. 1 Peter 3:4

God looks at the heart. The Bible tells us what attracts God. He gave us a new heart and the resources we needed to repair and adorn our inner man with the beauty of Christ.

Let's talk about adorning our inner man and adorn one another, in God's love. Share your spiritual needs and how you fix or adorn your inner man, in your daily life.

Hello to the hidden person of your heart and welcome to the salon!! :clap: ^_^

Last edited:
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
As it pertains to 1 Corinthians 1:10 and striving to stay in one accord with believers, I'm trying to shy away from bringing up controversial topics of theology where there are multiple views of interpretation. Especially among Christians who have different and often times dogmatic opinions contrary to what I believe. In those times, I just attempt to hear them out, change the subject when given the chance, and let my conversation be yes and no.

Upvote 0

GospelS

Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟452,063.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
As it pertains to 1 Corinthians 1:10 and striving to stay in one accord with believers, I'm trying to shy away from bringing up controversial topics of theology where there are multiple views of interpretation. Especially among Christians who have different and often times dogmatic opinions contrary to what I believe. In those times, I just attempt to hear them out, change the subject when given the chance, and let my conversation be yes and no.

Thanks for sharing. That' a good one. Titus chapter 3 is another great guide on how to conduct when controversies come up. It surely is an area to be gentle, quiet, and keep the hidden man in the joy, peace, and unity of Christ. It's an area of submission and honoring the Lord. It activates and releases the power of the kingdom of heaven, allowing the Spirit of Christ to perform great things and the will of God. When He is glorified in us, more of His beauty gets revealed and added to our inner man.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GospelS

Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟452,063.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Today's adornment:

Friends, here's something to adorn yourself with- steadfast love (grace, kindness) and faithfulness (truth).

Proverbs 3:3 Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GospelS

Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟452,063.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Today's adornment: Isaiah 61:10

The garments of salvation and the robe of righteousness (triumph).

I will greatly rejoice in the Lord; my soul shall exult in my God, for He has clothed me with the garments of salvation; He has covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decks himself like a priest with a beautiful headdress, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.

Rejoice and be joyful, my beautiful sisters and brothers, you whom the Lord has adorned.

• Friendly
Reactions: sampa
Upvote 0

JustSomeBloke

Unacceptable Fringe Minority
Site Supporter
Sep 10, 2018
My Home
✟177,126.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.

Colossians Chapter 3, Verses 12-14

Upvote 0

GospelS

Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟452,063.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.

Colossians Chapter 3, Verses 12-14

Beautiful adornments. Thanks for sharing.

You indeed are beautiful, chosen and dearly loved.

God bless.

• Friendly
Reactions: JustSomeBloke
Upvote 0

Olmhinlu

Apr 15, 2020
Undisclosed
✟59,795.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
How about the garment of righteous martyrdom?

Then one of the elders addressed me, saying, “Who are these, clothed in white robes, and from where have they come?” I said to him, “Sir, you know.” And he said to me, “These are the ones coming out of the great tribulation. They have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

Revelation 7:13-14

PS

This is the first spa and salon I've ever been to... it's not bad ;)

Upvote 0

GospelS

Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟452,063.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
How about the garment of righteous martyrdom?

Then one of the elders addressed me, saying, “Who are these, clothed in white robes, and from where have they come?” I said to him, “Sir, you know.” And he said to me, “These are the ones coming out of the great tribulation. They have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

Revelation 7:13-14

PS

This is the first spa and salon I've ever been to... it's not bad ;)

:oldthumbsup: Thanks for sharing.

• Friendly
Reactions: Olmhinlu
Upvote 0

GospelS

Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟452,063.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Proverbs 20:27. Our spirit is the lamp of the Lord.

When our spirit is regenerated, it becomes the inner man, meek and quiet but also very active and aggressive to live the Lord out.

And only the eyes of God can reflect your true image because you were made in His. Draw closer to Him and you will see.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GospelS

Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟452,063.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If we are going to be pretty in the eyes of God, we have to be pretty from the depths of our being. This is the real beauty of a godly person as Christ makes His home in our hearts.

but the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not consider his appearance or height, for I have rejected him; the Lord does not see as man does. For man sees the outward appearance, but the Lord sees the heart.” 1 Samuel 16:7

Last edited:
Upvote 0

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟124,596.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
...let your adorning be the hidden person of the heart with the imperishable beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which in God's sight is very precious. 1 Peter 3:4

God looks at the heart. The Bible tells us what attracts God. He gave us a new heart and the resources we needed to repair and adorn our inner man with the beauty of Christ.

Let's talk about adorning our inner man and adorn one another, in God's love. Share your spiritual needs and how you fix or adorn your inner man, in your daily life.

Hello to the hidden person of your heart and welcome to the salon!! :clap: ^_^
I love this idea. I'm just posting here so that I can stay tuned for the hidden gems that people will be sharing including yourself ♥️

Reactions: GospelS
Upvote 0