BARTLESVILLE
✟302.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
So, I know that a lot of Christians don't really like to discuss the topic of spiritual sight and some are even afraid of it, but I have been seeing in the spirit for quite some time now. I said a prayer out of a book and things just began taking off for me. Of course, I am a Christian and read my bible daily. I was just looking for a more experiential journey with the Lord. A video that I watched that really helped was the one given below. I hope I don't get in trouble or beaten down for this post.

https://bit.rancah.com/22Cmvx

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,654,479.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So, I know that a lot of Christians don't really like to discuss the topic of spiritual sight and some are even afraid of it, but I have been seeing in the spirit for quite some time now. I said a prayer out of a book and things just began taking off for me. Of course, I am a Christian and read my bible daily. I was just looking for a more experiential journey with the Lord. A video that I watched that really helped was the one given below. I hope I don't get in trouble or beaten down for this post.

https://bit.rancah.com/22Cmvx
You need to describe the content of the video and how long it is. People do not to click onto things they know nothing about.

Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟795,766.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
This topic is interesting.

God can use our physical senses to have spiritual purposes such as:
-Isaiah 6:1-10, sight and heard
-Peter saw, heard, and felt an angel. Acts 12:7
-In I Kings 19:7, Elijah saw and ate the food (food usually has a smell).
-Ezekiel wrote, "So I ate it, and it tasted as sweet as honey in my mouth" (Ezek. 3:1-3). John received a scroll from an angel. He wrote, "It tasted as sweet as honey in my mouth, but when I had eaten it, my stomach turned sour" (Rev. 10:8-10).
Shown in other Scriptures such as Isaiah 6:1-2; Acts 12:7; I Kings 19:7; Ezek 3:1-3; Rev 10:8-10.

From Mark 8, "And when Jesus knew it, he saith unto them, Why reason ye, because ye have no bread? perceive ye not yet, neither understand? have ye your heart yet hardened?
18 Having eyes, see ye not? and having ears, hear ye not? and do ye not remember?"

'And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:" Acts 2

Last edited:
Reactions: Pioneer3mm
Upvote 0