Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟116,677.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
A spiritual “heart attack”

Something just came to me regarding our physical and spiritual heart. Just like our natural heart circulates the blood throughout our bodies our spiritual “heart” is responsible for circulating the life of God through us (the life is in the blood according to scripture). If there is something wrong with our spiritual “heart” it will stop the life of God from reaching us. Just like in the natural if there is a blockage in our spiritual “heart” this is a spiritual “heart attack”-- a very serious condition! Unless the blockage (sin) is removed it can do damage to the heart. The treatment for this is to quickly remove the blockage so life (blood) can flow to all parts of the heart.

Christsfreeservant

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Aug 10, 2006
Rock Hill, SC
Visit site
✟1,353,089.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Something just came to me regarding our physical and spiritual heart. Just like our natural heart circulates the blood throughout our bodies our spiritual “heart” is responsible for circulating the life of God through us (the life is in the blood according to scripture). If there is something wrong with our spiritual “heart” it will stop the life of God from reaching us. Just like in the natural if there is a blockage in our spiritual “heart” this is a spiritual “heart attack”-- a very serious condition! Unless the blockage (sin) is removed it can do damage to the heart. The treatment for this is to quickly remove the blockage so life (blood) can flow to all parts of the heart.

Dave, this was a very good illustration. Thank you for sharing it.

• Agree
Reactions: topher694
Upvote 0

splish- splash

Team- Early Interventions
Dec 2, 2019
✟225,561.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Well put. I enjoyed reading that thanks.

Upvote 0