Private
✟18,005.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
So I took a test on which gift I had (I already knew it was mercy from the beginning) and after I took the test, it said mercy.

I'm disabled mentally. Like I've very confused and screwed up in my head, so please forgive me if I sound stupid or I'm not very understanding.

But what things can I do to live my purpose and gift of giving mercy?

PLUS, since I'm slow and confused, how can I understand the Bible? I'm thinking of getting a study bible when I can afford it, but I'm terrified that I still won't understand it.

I also don't have anyone real to go to for my problems and everything who I'm not afraid of to judge me except for Christ. I just love Him so much, I want to give Him my all, my whole life, my everything. Please help me.

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,055.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
The message of Christ's teachings is indeed mercy.

Mercy goes even higher than the laws of Moses if the two are in conflict.

Mercy can mean a lot of things. Religion doesn't really have good understanding of it. You might be required to be merciful to others or seek the Truth through the understanding of mercy.

Upvote 0

Sabertooth

Repartee Animal: Quipping the Saints!
Site Supporter
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟958,890.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It is better to post this in the Spiritual Gifts forum.
I'm disabled mentally.
PLUS, since I'm slow and confused, how can I understand the Bible? I'm thinking of getting a study bible when I can afford it, but I'm terrified that I still won't understand it.
I have Aspergers and I have a son with a more severe form of autism. Do you know what your mental age is?

If you do, pick a Bible version that is geared to that age.

Upvote 0

maintenance man

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2018
California
Visit site
✟483,689.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Reactions: ilovejcsog
Upvote 0

ilovejcsog

I am a Christian mutt. You can call me Rox
Jul 23, 2018
Phoenix
✟21,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Upvote 0

ilovejcsog

I am a Christian mutt. You can call me Rox
Jul 23, 2018
Phoenix
✟21,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
So I took a test on which gift I had (I already knew it was mercy from the beginning) and after I took the test, it said mercy.

I'm disabled mentally. Like I've very confused and screwed up in my head, so please forgive me if I sound stupid or I'm not very understanding.

But what things can I do to live my purpose and gift of giving mercy?

I also don't have anyone real to go to for my problems and everything who I'm not afraid of to judge me except for Christ. I just love Him so much, I want to give Him my all, my whole life, my everything. Please help me.
Where do you find that test?

Upvote 0