Spiritual forces and the Age of Positivity?

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟947,218.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Very good! Far-reaching to all generations. Great. Wishing all success to you and them.

Thank you James. :)

Any goals besides this? In the spiritual realm? Or is this the main message and task to you from God? It’s big enough.

Fulfilling my purpose is the goal. He called me to fashion. I’m expected to minister to my clientele and be an example. That’s my flock.

I don’t try to be everything to everyone. That’s what I mean by narrowness. My gifting, background, and experiences resonate with a demographic. I focus on them. They’re my priority.

I used to branch out but I stopped. Whatever He told me to do is anointed. He’s in it. Good ideas in the flesh may not be blessed. I try to avoid them.

There are subjects I no longer discuss. Like relationships. I won’t mentor outside the fold or instruct. That’s not my assignment. I’ve done it in the past but I’m in a different season. I try to stay on His page.

Every message has an audience. Every messenger has a flock. Making peace with your assignment and where He desires you is a must. Army’s don’t function haphazardly. There’s an order. The spirit world is no different.

I don’t want to be Abraham, Moses or Paul. I’m bella. He fashioned me for a reason. He doesn’t need me to be someone else. He needs me to walk in the fullness of His creation. That’s what I try to do and impress on my daughter and loved ones.

Does the Spirit open up the future not only in regards to you and your family and the direction to choose, but generally? On any subject.

Sometimes its overt. He’ll say why upfront. Or I discover the reason behind the directive later on. I’ve had instances in the past where He laid out someone’s intentions. They weren’t honest or held back information that would influence my decision. He told me the truth.

He’ll ring an alarm and it won’t abate. I can’t shake the discomfort. That’s always a warning. It happened with the pandemic before they admitted the truth. My spirit was disquieted when I read about the cruise ships. I alerted my family and we took action.

Unless the Lord gives me a specific word about someone, I speak from the position of opinion or advice. My thoughts may have a divine influence. But I wouldn’t say it without proof.

~bella

Reactions: James_Lai
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟947,218.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Say, you meet somebody and have a prophetic knowledge of them.

I don’t tell everything I know. Even when I answer questions. The hearer must be ready to receive it. When He wants me to tell the truth He makes it clear.

For example, I was at the library looking up books and a young man came beside me and did the same. He was researching martial arts. My spirit was bothered. We made small talk and I remained quiet.

I saw him again and we bid each other a good day. I picked up my books and prepared to leave. While arranging my bag I saw him again. I knew the Lord wanted me to say something.

He went down the escalator and came back. Then we spoke. He was a believer. Young in his faith. He was wavering about the books. A feeling he couldn’t explain.

He was coming back to get them when I approached. He knew it was the Lord speaking through me. I addressed his ignorance and uncertainty and shared the spiritual elements behind the practice.

Then his reluctance made sense. He thanked me. We praised the Lord and walked out together. That was His doing.

~bella

Upvote 0

James_Lai

Oct 22, 2021
Ontario
✟24,480.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
I don’t tell everything I know. Even when I answer questions. The hearer must be ready to receive it. When He wants me to tell the truth He makes it clear.

For example, I was at the library looking up books and a young man came beside me and did the same. He was researching martial arts. My spirit was bothered. We made small talk and I remained quiet.

I saw him again and we bid each other a good day. I picked up my books and prepared to leave. While arranging my bag I saw him again. I knew the Lord wanted me to say something.

He went down the escalator and came back. Then we spoke. He was a believer. Young in his faith. He was wavering about the books. A feeling he couldn’t explain.

He was coming back to get them when I approached. He knew it was the Lord speaking through me. I addressed his ignorance and uncertainty and shared the spiritual elements behind the practice.

Then his reluctance made sense. He thanked me. We praised the Lord and walked out together. That was His doing.

~bella

Interesting! You have a big heart. May God bless you in your work for Him

• Friendly
Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0

James_Lai

Oct 22, 2021
Ontario
✟24,480.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Thank you James. :)

Fulfilling my purpose is the goal. He called me to fashion. I’m expected to minister to my clientele and be an example. That’s my flock.

I don’t try to be everything to everyone. That’s what I mean by narrowness. My gifting, background, and experiences resonate with a demographic. I focus on them. They’re my priority.

I used to branch out but I stopped. Whatever He told me to do is anointed. He’s in it. Good ideas in the flesh may not be blessed. I try to avoid them.

There are subjects I no longer discuss. Like relationships. I won’t mentor outside the fold or instruct. That’s not my assignment. I’ve done it in the past but I’m in a different season. I try to stay on His page.

Every message has an audience. Every messenger has a flock. Making peace with your assignment and where He desires you is a must. Army’s don’t function haphazardly. There’s an order. The spirit world is no different.

I don’t want to be Abraham, Moses or Paul. I’m bella. He fashioned me for a reason. He doesn’t need me to be someone else. He needs me to walk in the fullness of His creation. That’s what I try to do and impress on my daughter and loved ones.

Sometimes its overt. He’ll say why upfront. Or I discover the reason behind the directive later on. I’ve had instances in the past where He laid out someone’s intentions. They weren’t honest or held back information that would influence my decision. He told me the truth.

He’ll ring an alarm and it won’t abate. I can’t shake the discomfort. That’s always a warning. It happened with the pandemic before they admitted the truth. My spirit was disquieted when I read about the cruise ships. I alerted my family and we took action.

Unless the Lord gives me a specific word about someone, I speak from the position of opinion or advice. My thoughts may have a divine influence. But I wouldn’t say it without proof.

~bella

Very clear understanding and path. I’ve read your testimonies about deliverance, finding God and growth. Disciplined! :thumbsup:

• Friendly
Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟947,218.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Interesting! You have a big heart. May God bless you in your work for Him

Thank you. I appreciate your kindness. I used to pray for divine appointments. He had me ministering to strangers and the homeless. It was part of my training. I know that now.

While fashion is my calling, I’m doing the same in some respects. Interacting with the lost and broken. They have more resources and that creates bigger challenges. And you’re dealing with bigger devils.

It isn’t always easy. When you make peace with yourself and your place in the world the difficulties are easier to surmount.

Never forget…

It’s okay to ask questions.
Be uncertain.
Not have the answers.
Or be afraid.

But don’t allow it to rule you. Learn your capacity and begin seeing yourself differently. You’ll make better decisions, challenge yourself, and do more than you imagined. Don’t quit on yourself. :)

~bella

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Sketcher

Born Imperishable
Feb 23, 2004
✟379,648.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello.

I attended different kinds of churches. I listened to hundreds and hundreds of Christian sermons. Read the Bible and Christian books. They say Jesus talked about hell more than about heaven. When some sick people were healed, the gospels tell us some of them were inflicted by demons who communicated with Jesus and needed to be removed from people’s bodies. We also read about angels doing God’s work. Bringing good tidings or fighting for God against evil.

In mosques, angels or Malaika are considered to be important agents, such as Jibril who revealed the Qur’an to Mohammed. Iblis and the jinns and shaitans are seen as quite an active force everywhere. People can sometimes be called shaitans if they do things considered anti-islamic. So in Islam this world of angelic and demonic creatures is emphasized and assumed to be around us and taken into consideration as very important forces.

In Christianity, it seems to me the angelic and demonic realm became forgotten or downplayed. At least it’s not in the mainstream anymore. And even the Holy Spirit is kind of in the shadow. I only hear about Father God, Son of God Jesus, sin, blessings, future prophecies, heaven, forgiveness etc. Mostly psychology and positivity. Hell or Satan are very rarely mentioned if at all.

Do you think it’s a mistake? Do you think the angelic / demonic world is to be brought into the spotlight again? Should Hell be a focus as well, not only Heaven? Is bright positivity hurting the message of Christianity, hiding some pressing issues and not being relevant to the realities people are going through?

Or is it the way God’s message should be presented to be attractive and non-controversial to people?

Or do I get the wrong impression due to my limited exposure to Christianity?
I think you have the wrong impression. Many believers of the Pentecostal tradition not only emphasize this, but over-emphasize this. Many Christians outside of the Pentecostal tradition will still believe in this, but make it a point to not over-emphasize it because they see the more obnoxious teachings and antics of various people within the Pentecostal tradition. There are Christians of the Pentecostal tradition who are not nearly as dramatic, but the squeaky wheel gets the grease.

It's not limited to the Pentecostal tradition of course, but since they're not shy about it and they have a media presence which will include it, I cited them as an easy example.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hello.

I attended different kinds of churches. I listened to hundreds and hundreds of Christian sermons. Read the Bible and Christian books. They say Jesus talked about hell more than about heaven. When some sick people were healed, the gospels tell us some of them were inflicted by demons who communicated with Jesus and needed to be removed from people’s bodies. We also read about angels doing God’s work. Bringing good tidings or fighting for God against evil.

In mosques, angels or Malaika are considered to be important agents, such as Jibril who revealed the Qur’an to Mohammed. Iblis and the jinns and shaitans are seen as quite an active force everywhere. People can sometimes be called shaitans if they do things considered anti-islamic. So in Islam this world of angelic and demonic creatures is emphasized and assumed to be around us and taken into consideration as very important forces.

In Christianity, it seems to me the angelic and demonic realm became forgotten or downplayed. At least it’s not in the mainstream anymore. And even the Holy Spirit is kind of in the shadow. I only hear about Father God, Son of God Jesus, sin, blessings, future prophecies, heaven, forgiveness etc. Mostly psychology and positivity. Hell or Satan are very rarely mentioned if at all.

Do you think it’s a mistake? Do you think the angelic / demonic world is to be brought into the spotlight again? Should Hell be a focus as well, not only Heaven? Is bright positivity hurting the message of Christianity, hiding some pressing issues and not being relevant to the realities people are going through?

Or is it the way God’s message should be presented to be attractive and non-controversial to people?

Or do I get the wrong impression due to my limited exposure to Christianity?

On the whole of scripture, Hell is vaguely defined and rarely discussed.
That seems appropriate to me then.

Upvote 0