Calgary
✟10,270.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
I find it a bit puzzling that a Christian forum would have 17 forums pertaining to various mental illnesses, but not have anything for people who are in spiritual bondage to demons.

When I open up the gospels, I find that page after page it's Jesus preaching and casting out demons, and telling others to do the same.

The Demons didn't all just disappear, there are people out there struggling with this.

Reactions: wendykvw

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
I find it a bit puzzling that a Christian forum would have 17 forums pertaining to various mental illnesses, but not have anything for people who are in spiritual bondage to demons.

When I open up the gospels, I find that page after page it's Jesus preaching and casting out demons, and telling others to do the same.

The Demons didn't all just disappear, there are people out there struggling with this.
This is because demonic oppression needs to be ministered to in person to be effective. Those who are especially trained to do exorcisms, need a degree of observation to make the right calls.

If you need prayer, I recommend to post to the prayer wall.

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,750,453.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

The site rules include this one:

• Requesting specific prayers for deliverance from demonic activity, or requesting advice on how to exorcise or bind demons is not allowed. Posts which attempt to exorcise or bind demons, or posts which give instructions on how to complete deliverance are not allowed. Members concerned about demonic activity/deliverance may speak with a CF Chaplain in the Ask a Chaplain forum.

The rule applies to all areas of the site.

Upvote 0