Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Whatever the situation may be, I asked for God to fill it with his peace. May He grant wisdom to you & everyone affected!

Upvote 0

YeshuaisFaithful

Jul 26, 2020
UK
✟17,182.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Affected with what?
Thanks for responding. Only pray if you have peace about it and if you feel theres not enough information then of course you're under no obligation to.

It's really against the wiles of the enemy in their lives.

Upvote 0

Paul4JC

the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing
Apr 5, 2020
California
✟163,819.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Thanks for responding. Only pray if you have peace about it and if you feel theres not enough information then of course you're under no obligation to.

It's really against the wiles of the enemy in their lives.
(Ok thanks. Are they believers? I try to pray regularly here, but like to know what I'm praying for.)

Lord God we pray against the forces of evil working in the lives of these people. Deliver them from these evil wiles. Bring them to a better understanding of the Lord Jesus, and his power, grace, and mercy, and salvation. In his name, Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

YeshuaisFaithful

Jul 26, 2020
UK
✟17,182.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
(Ok thanks. Are they believers? I try to pray regularly here, but like to know what I'm praying for.)

Lord God we pray against the forces of evil working in the lives of these people. Deliver them from these evil wiles. Bring them to a better understanding of the Lord Jesus, and his power, grace, and mercy, and salvation. In his name, Amen.

Thank you!! They aren't believers. May God bless you.

• Prayers
Reactions: Paul4JC
Upvote 0