✟90,626.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Family,

I feel as if I am under heavy spiritual attack that has led to bouts of insomnia, tongue-tied when reading the bible, tongue-tied when praying, memory blocked when reading the bible and other attacks on the mind specifically. I ask that you please pray for a lifting of any and all curses against me and a clearing of the spiritual atmosphere around me. Fasting has helped but I feel the Lord wants me to reach out to others for help.

Thanks and God Bless,
Daniel

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Family,

I feel as if I am under heavy spiritual attack that has led to bouts of insomnia, tongue-tied when reading the bible, tongue-tied when praying, memory blocked when reading the bible and other attacks on the mind specifically. I ask that you please pray for a lifting of any and all curses against me and a clearing of the spiritual atmosphere around me. Fasting has helped but I feel the Lord wants me to reach out to others for help.

Thanks and God Bless,
Daniel
Lifting you up in prayer Daniel.

I tend to get foggy headed when under treatments for cancer. Can’t think straight feel awful. I know much different than what you are experiencing. My friend gave me advice. “Just praise our Lord Jesus Christ and glorify His Name.”

Jesus will never disappoint us as we are focused on Him. Christ is our sure and steady anchor and He will see you through this. If there is an example of faith in the Hope that is Christ read HEBREWS 11.

I continue to pray for you Daniel. God Bless!

Upvote 0

Justbreathing

Dec 28, 2018
Smiths Falls
✟9,534.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have prayed for you Daniel, and remember, there is only one word needed to fight off the enemy, and that word is the name of your savior, call out the name of Jesus, there truly is power in his name and he is enough. He has already defeated your enemies. So in those moments when you feel your being attacked call on him even if all you can think to say is Jesus, he will free you. I know because I have been there my friend. God bless you, with love from a sister in Christ.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Lord, You know what the problem and what the solution is for this one. I pray that You will work in such a way as to have Your way, and that this one can be healed of all this in Your proper time, will, and way, to Your glory. Amen.

Upvote 0

Deborah D

Prayer Warrior
Site Supporter
Aug 25, 2018
USA
✟224,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I have prayed for you Daniel, and remember, there is only one word needed to fight off the enemy, and that word is the name of your savior, call out the name of Jesus, there truly is power in his name and he is enough. He has already defeated your enemies. So in those moments when you feel your being attacked call on him even if all you can think to say is Jesus, he will free you. I know because I have been there my friend. God bless you, with love from a sister in Christ.
Welcome to the forums, Justbreathing! Thanks for participating in the prayer wall!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums