United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Greetings and Salutations,

We have armor and weapons in our daily walk in The Lord.

Ephesians 6:10-18 now to me I take these as literal spiritual armor and weapons. I do my best to make sure I have my armor on, and my sword sheathed and ready for defense and attack against our supernatural foe.

I am an extreme thinker this helps me to visualize the walk I walk by faith. Also in our spiritual arsenal we have prayer and praise which are great for warfare.

I hope this thread is helpful to anyone who needs to take the battle to the enemy.

Last edited:

Mr. M

Mar 9, 2020
Prescott, Az
✟38,653.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
CLV. 2 Corinthians 10: Not Optional.
3 For, walking in flesh, we are not warring according to the flesh.
4 For the weapons of our warfare are not fleshly, but powerful to God toward the pulling down of bulwarks;
5 pulling down reckonings and every height elevating itself against the knowledge of God, and leading into captivity every apprehension into the obedience of Christ,
6 and having all in readiness to avenge every disobedience, whenever your obedience may be completed.

Upvote 0

Pioneer3mm

Site Supporter
Aug 12, 2018
North America
✟548,141.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Greetings and Salutations.

Ephesians 6:10-18 now to me I take these as literal spiritual armor and weapons. I do my best to make sure I have my armor on, and my sword sheathed.
I am an extreme thinker this helps me to visualize the walk I walk by faith. Also in our spiritual arsenal we have prayer and praise which are great for warfare.
I hope this thread is helpful to anyone who needs to take the battle to the enemy.
Good topic / point.
---
We need to focus more on 'Spiritual Warfare'.. nowadays.

Upvote 0

Broken Fence

God with us!
Site Supporter
May 1, 2020
TX to New Heaven, New Earth, New Jerusalem
✟142,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Good topic / point.
---
We need to focus more on 'Spiritual Warfare'.. nowadays.
I agree we have one opponent and we need to realize that he is crafty and always working against us.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Mama-Bear
Upvote 0

Broken Fence

God with us!
Site Supporter
May 1, 2020
✟142,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I don't know how other's do their spiritual warfare, but these are things I do.

I find any type of oil, even carmex. Try to find other believers to help you. Pray asking The Lord that He will anoint this oil in the name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Ghost.

Then use the oil to anoint people who feel they need help. Also you can anoint your house, car, anything that you think needs spiritual mustard.

When me and my mom anoint our house we ask The Lord to send His angels to assist us in seeking His face daily, we ask Him to send His angels to our house to keep the enemy out.

Throughout the Old Testament and New Testament people and objects were anointed.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Upvote 0

Broken Fence

God with us!
Site Supporter
May 1, 2020
✟142,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Spiritual Armor List:

We fight not against flesh and blood: We have a supernatural enemy. We have supernatural equipment.

Lamp of God: The Word of God a spiritual light source. Also a physical light source, in your daily living.

Cloak of Zeal: Dedicated, enthusiasm, willing, energized, and motivated to the purposes of The Lord.

The Garment of Praise: Praising The Lord for His great and wonderful ways. Added protection and spiritual power. God inhabits the praise of His people.

The helmet of salvation: Through faith in Jesus you are saved. Protects your mind from thoughts. You have assurance through faith in Jesus.

Breastplate of Righteousness: Your righteousness is in Christ's finished work on the cross, His righteousness sanctifies you through sanctification of The Holy Spirit.

Belt of Truth: This is the truth of knowing God's word. Girt up your loins and your moxy.

Feet shod by the Preparation of the Gospel of Peace: Being prepared to share the gospel, your testimony, being apart of a ministry or missionary organization or church, evangelism

Shield of Faith: Your faith in Jesus is a contrite heart of protection.

Sword of The Spirit: The Word of God.

Walking in spiritual abilities: Walking is Holy Spirit actions you can do.

Prayer: Praying for others helps them, helps with many things spiritually, physically, emotionally, and mentally.

Supplication: Supplication is fasting, edifying, encouragement, and resistance to temptation.

Blessing: Blessing is a offensive spiritual attack on the enemy. Be a living blessing like your Father in heaven.

Sanctification: Sanctification is the regenerating, refreshing, convicting, and encouraging power of The Holy Spirit.

Repentance: Repentance keeps us in the will of God. Not my will, but Your will be done.

Praise: Praise is glorifying God, hallowing His holiness, God inhabits the praises of His people.

Thanksgiving: Thanksgiving is to be thankful to The Lord in all things.

Faith: Faith is knowing Jesus and believing His testimony.

Hope: Hope is an earnestness in the ways of Jesus.

Love: Love is the fulfillment of The Lord's will.

Joy: Joy is a supernatural assurance in Jesus.

Temperance: Temperance is tempering God's word with the will of God.

Mercy: Mercy is being merciful, because God gave you mercy.

Humility: Humility is esteeming others better than yourself.

Meekness: Meekness is lowly, not lofty, not high minded.

Self-Control: Self-Control is controlling one's actions in accordance to God's word.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟215,955.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Greetings and Salutations.

Ephesians 6:10-18 now to me I take these as literal spiritual armor and weapons. I do my best to make sure I have my armor on, and my sword sheathed.
And I believe you're picking up from the Spirit God's instructions he's giving to his body right now.

I believe he gave me a the scripture from Isaiah 61: 3 which states , "O appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness......"

I did a video on youtube which I call, "Refuse To Wear The Devil's Garment" about how the enemy is seeking to clamp down the mental state of the world but also Christian believers with heaviness, grief, and fear.....but God has a garment, the garment of praise for all if they so choose to put on it will actually crush what he devil is trying to do to them psychologically and in other ways as well. The Garment of Praise...The Garment of Praise......For the spirit of heaviness!

Just before releasing it on line I get an email from a well known ministry stating they're believing God is saying what he calls "The Praise Cure" is what God is saying to his people right now which lines up with what I felt as well. And as you see you've said the same above when you've said,

"Also in our spiritual arsenal we have prayer and praise which are great for warfare." As I said I think this is a message from the Spirit .

Upvote 0

Broken Fence

God with us!
Site Supporter
May 1, 2020
✟142,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
And I believe you're picking up from the Spirit God's instructions he's giving to his body right now.

I believe he gave me a the scripture from Isaiah 61: 3 which states , "O appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness......"

I did a video on youtube which I call, "Refuse To Wear The Devil's Garment" about how the enemy is seeking to clamp down the mental state of the world but also Christian believers with heaviness, grief, and fear.....but God has a garment, the garment of praise for all if they so choose to put on it will actually crush what he devil is trying to do to them psychologically and in other ways as well. The Garment of Praise...The Garment of Praise......For the spirit of heaviness!

Just before releasing it on line I get an email from a well known ministry stating they're believing God is saying what he calls "The Praise Cure" is what God is saying to his people right now which lines up with what I felt as well. And as you see you've said the same above when you've said,

"Also in our spiritual arsenal we have prayer and praise which are great for warfare." As I said I think this is a message from the Spirit .
Thank you very much will add that to list.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Broken Fence

God with us!
Site Supporter
May 1, 2020
✟142,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Also to please understand we have to check ourselves to make sure we walking in right spirit, The Holy Spirit. Galatians 5:22-23 and 2 Peter 1:5-7

• Agree
Upvote 0

Broken Fence

God with us!
Site Supporter
May 1, 2020
✟142,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Lamp of God: The Word of God is a light source to our walking. This is a spiritual light source. The Word of God (Jesus Himself) and The Holy Bible (God's inspired word) added to list.

Last edited:
  • Useful
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Broken Fence

God with us!
Site Supporter
May 1, 2020
✟142,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Lord we would like to lift this whole forum website up to You. Lord we ask that You use everything here for Your purposes, and Your ways. Lord we ask this in Jesus's Holy name. Amen

Upvote 0

Broken Fence

God with us!
Site Supporter
May 1, 2020
✟142,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Cloak of Zeal: is mentioned in Isaiah 59:17
Zeal is defined as dedicated, enthusiasm, willing, energized, motivated. Added to armour list.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Broken Fence

God with us!
Site Supporter
May 1, 2020
✟142,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Picture of Armor

731debe34ca99e02e959f45cbd6954b2.jpg

Upvote 0

Broken Fence

God with us!
Site Supporter
May 1, 2020
✟142,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
In our walk with The Lord we have spiritual gifts. These are abilities that help the Body of Christ physically and spiritually.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Broken Fence

God with us!
Site Supporter
May 1, 2020
✟142,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution

Also what I find interesting is in Isaiah 59:17 refers to garments of vengeance. Perhaps we are suppose to replace that garment with the garment of Praise.

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Broken Fence

God with us!
Site Supporter
May 1, 2020
✟142,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Transformed, holy holy holy is Christ our King, the Reedemer. What does our king require? A contrite heart

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Broken Fence

God with us!
Site Supporter
May 1, 2020
✟142,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Lord Yeshua (Jesus),
We praise Your Holy name, we magnify You oh Lord Most High. We thank You for the victory in our life. We accept Your discipline, we accept Your ways.

Lord help us to walk in Your Holy Spirit, help us to be filled with Your Holy Presence. Help us to glorify Your Name and Your Ways.

We praise You Yeshua (Jesus), we praise You for all that You have done for us. You died on the cross for our sins. You was resurrected for our justification and victory. Lord we thank you for all blessings in heavenly places. We thank you for the blessing in our life.

We praise You, Mighty Father, we praise You I AM. We thank You for Your Son Yeshua (Jesus), we thank You for loving us so much that You sent Him to redeem us. Holy, Holy, Holy is The Lord God Almighty. Righteous King Redeemer. The Holy One of Israel.

Upvote 0

Broken Fence

God with us!
Site Supporter
May 1, 2020
✟142,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Isaiah 43:10
"You are my witnesses, says The Lord, and My servant whom I have chosen: that you may know and believe Me, and understand that I am He: before Me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after Me.

Upvote 0