Spirit Travel and Catholic Saints

MikeinSeattle

Looking for believers to pray with. Message me.
Mar 22, 2019
Seattle
✟34,489.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello all,

I remember reading a story one time about about a catholic saint who was able to travel in the spirit. From what I remember he lived as a hermit and I think it was a queen or someone wanted to talk to him for some reason and he said that he would not visit her because he had not seen a woman in like 20 years or something but he ended up coming to her in the spirit and speaking to her in a dream. I may have got some of the facts mixed up. Im just trying to remember where I read this or who this story was about because its very interesting to me. I was hoping maybe someone in this forum would know who this is.

Many thanks

Mike

Sanoy

Apr 27, 2017
America
✟118,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am not a catholic but this sounds familiar from when I was studying Hesychasm. I can't remember his name, but there was a hermit Hesychast living in the woods from around Europe that I think might have done this. If no one here knows maybe try the orthodox section.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

MikeinSeattle

Looking for believers to pray with. Message me.
Mar 22, 2019
Seattle
✟34,489.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am not a catholic but this sounds familiar from when I was studying Hesychasm. I can't remember his name, but there was a hermit Hesychast living in the woods from around Europe that I think might have done this. If no one here knows maybe try the orthodox section.

Thanks

Upvote 0