Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
UK-Greens
I dreamt that I had three boxes of spiders in my room. (in real life I would never keep such things as I'm arachnophobic). I thought they were all alive in the box, but I don't know what I was saving them for. Eventually I accidentally spilled a box and saw that they had all died. They were all dried out and dusty. Then I heard a lamb bleating outside, I lived on a farm and a lamb had just been born.

Can anyone give me an interpretation?

Reactions: Mayflower1

devin553344

I believe in the Resurrection
Nov 10, 2015
Unkown
✟93,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I dreamt that I had three boxes of spiders in my room. (in real life I would never keep such things as I'm arachnophobic). I thought they were all alive in the box, but I don't know what I was saving them for. Eventually I accidentally spilled a box and saw that they had all died. They were all dried out and dusty. Then I heard a lamb bleating outside, I lived on a farm and a lamb had just been born.

Can anyone give me an interpretation?

3 is a sign of Father-Son-Holy Ghost and the spiders probably represent sin. And the sin died. So the Lamb is a sign of being born again in Christ. And it's new.

So I'm wondering if you let go of some kinda sin, or are new to being born again? Or someone you know?

Last edited:
Reactions: paul1149
Upvote 0

StormInside

On my quest for the Holy Grail.
Aug 16, 2008
England
✟20,030.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
UK-Greens
My faith in Christianity comes and goes drastically. I can go months or years not believing in it at all, and then suddenly I do believe all over again. I wonder if that has anything to do with it?

• Useful
Reactions: devin553344
Upvote 0

paul1149

that your faith might rest in the power of God
Site Supporter
Mar 22, 2011
NY
✟674,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I agree with Devin, but I think 3 here symbolizes completeness or intensity, perhaps in regard to the repetitive pattern you allude to. There were a lot of things you were holding onto, but there is no life in them. You didn't spill the box intentionally, to determine whether it was worth keeping; it happened accidentally. This may indicate a need to more purposefully apply yourself to evaluating your spiritual position and to "purge out the old leaven" (see 1Cor 5, particularly v 7-8). The newborn lamb, outside and bleating, is your new life in Christ calling for attention.

Upvote 0