Nov 11, 2003
In My Father's Hands..No Safer Place To Be
✟10,354.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello There:wave:

I can witness to the 'church services' attitude. But I cant see that attitude changing anytime soon, at least in this country. That might just be me, but I think that anything outisde of the formal blueprint is going to involve only a minority of believers. Small groups meeting in homes and that sort of thing. The denominations are powerful and rich organisations and I cant see them giving it up anytime soon.

There was a man called Andrew Strom who taught on revival in the end times. Some of his stuff is thought provoking.

God Bless You:wave:

Hi:wave:

Many are already meetings in homes...God is pulling many out of 'church' system...Not saying 'church' is bad, it is God idea...BUT, God is up to something much more powerful and big and 'church' services won't cut it anymore....God has to be the 'center' the Holy Spirit needs to be able to 'reign'....and unfortunately in many churches, he can't....So, for many who are in love with their positions, titles, etc...religious attitudes, religious traditions, etc, etc....will honestly have to be humbled in a huge way at some point...

No, the attitude is not going to change off the bat anyway..What God is doing and going to do to start off with, will not involve the'religious' minded groups...they can keep 'doing and playing' church for now anyway..You will see many who will not even believe what is happening when it begins because 'they' are not a part of it............oh my.....But, those powerful organizations will bow to the name of Jesus....just a matter of time....they will give him back 'his' crown, they won't have a choice...It will be a powerful time, and powerful things are about to occur on this earth....I can't even begin to express it in words....the best of times and the absolute worst of times.......There are many Christians who have not learned to take up the cross of Christ who will be forced to go into the wildnerness....anyway..........Yeah, God is up to BIG things....:)

Upvote 0

He put me back together

Official Hog washer
Sep 4, 2003
Visit site
✟4,092.00
Faith
Pentecostal
The bible is saying that only the Lord the God of Israel does marvellous deeds:)

I find an interesting correlation between replacement theology and dispensationalism. Those who believe in replacement theology essentially replace the 12 tribes of Israel with some surreal emulation of 12 tribe-entities in Europe. And of course, ther are other re-distributions of the 12 tribes in less popular paradigms. Dispensationalists, however, hold to a prophecy of restoring Israel, and make it a self-fulfilling one by trying, over and over again, to establish a new state of Israel with their own hands--some occasions in the medieval period (wherein was the birth of this doctrine in its infancy), and once again in the 20th century. The establishment in the medieval period having lasted longer than the 20th century implementation has existed, so far.

The interesting thing is, replacement theologians essentially replace semites with white Europeans. But Dispensationalists do the same thing by claiming the Ashkenazi--who are blatantly white, freckled, red-haired, blonde, sometimes blue-eyed EUROPEANS--to be legitamate genetic descendants of Abraham. While it is true that a very small portion of their Khazar ancestors may have mingled very minutely with the legitimately Semetic nomads which converted their empire to Judaism, this would only be a best stab in the dark for justifying the absurd and ignorant assumption that is heaped upon them by western society. Even if we accept the commonly told story that this obviously caucasian sub-group had some descention from *legitimately Semetic* Jewish nomads to Ashkenaz, the descension from Abraham is sparse among their people. If it wasn't sparse, they wouldn't be white.

Ergo, dispensationalism and replacement theology is very similar in their pride for white people. Replacement theology is just more honest about it. Replacement theology replaces Semites with white people out of arrogance for Europe. Dispensationalism replaces Semites with white people because of arrogance for man-made tradition and ignorance of history. 90% of the so-called "Jews" moved to Israel are Ashkenazi--white people, not Semites. Not descendants of Abraham, or at least very dubious in their claim as such.

Those white people with their Semetic countrymen, however, have created a place of hope and freedom where there was once a cut-throat desert. They also place a presence in the Middle East, a standard against Communism and despotism. Is this a good thing? A fair thing? Possibly--but that doesn't make it prophecy fulfillment.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.