Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟795,766.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
A component of God's armor for us to put on "...the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:..." Eph 6:17 "For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, ..." Heb 4:12

Jesus did it-Just one example three times Jesus (while on earth) said to the enemy it is written (Matt 4).

We're to speak it to others such as:
-"Every scripture [is] divinely inspired, and profitable for teaching, for conviction, for correction, for instruction in righteousness;" II Tim
-"...teach them diligently unto thy children..." Deut 6

Keep Him and His Word on our minds, speaking His Word:
-"Embrace the power of salvation’s full deliverance, like a helmet to protect your thoughts from lies. And take the mighty razor-sharp Spirit-sword of the spoken Word of God. Pray passionately in the Spirit, as you constantly intercede with every form of prayer at all times. Pray the blessings of God upon all his believers." TPT Eph 6:18
-'"But what says it? The word is near thee, in thy mouth and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach:" Rom 10:8
-"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." Rom 10:9
-"Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof." Pro 18:21
-"We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak;" II Cor 4:13
-"Is not my word like as a fire? saith the Lord; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces?" Jer 23
-"So 'that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me." Heb 13:5
-"This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success." Jos 1:8
-"So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God." Rom 10:17 includes us speaking His Word.

"Listen carefully, my dear child, to everything that I teach you,
and pay attention to all that I have to say.
21 Fill your thoughts with my words
until they penetrate deep into your spirit.

22 Then, as you unwrap my words,
they will impart true life and radiant health
into the very core of your being." Pro 4:20-22

Too numerous to list

(Armor up Eph 6:10-18)

Last edited:

mourningdove~

"Pray, and prepare ..."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2005
✟437,686.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
And God will help us, when we do not know what to say ...

“Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves. Therefore be wise as serpents and harmless as doves. But beware of men, for they will deliver you up to councils and scourge you in their synagogues. You will be brought before governors and kings for My sake, as a testimony to them and to the Gentiles.

But when they deliver you up, do not worry about how or what you should speak. For it will be given to you in that hour what you should speak; for it is not you who speak, but the Spirit of your Father who speaks in you."

~ Matthew 10:16-20

Upvote 0