Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
We are seeing the effects of the Russian Collaboration thing having fallen flat. Something has to take its place, and we can see with this trial balloon how little there is choose from.
We now know Chy-na has a Trump Rewards card. We already knew Russia had one.

trump_goldcard2.jpg

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,354.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
And yet it is perfectly fine for a Secretary of State to receive millions of dollars from foreign governments.

Nothing to see there
This thread is about Cindy Yang. Don't derail, please.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
And yet it is perfectly fine for a Secretary of State to receive millions of dollars from foreign governments.

Nothing to see there

Can't address what I wrote so try and change the subject. The topic of this thread is Cindy Yang and her connections to and attempt to profit from, access to Donald Trump. If you cannot defend her or her behavior, I suggest finding a different thread to talk about your pet issues.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,015.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Oh spare us the narrative. Someone Trump is friendly with seems to have sold access to him. That person has ties to a foreign government. This isn't a distraction. It's something worth investigating.

Staying completely on topic

The term ‘seems’ to indicated there is no hard proof of the accusation.

Is there some hard fact facts to back this up?

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Staying completely on topic

Yes, we'd like you to do that. Can you?

The term ‘seems’ to indicated there is no hard proof of the accusation.

Is there some hard fact facts to back this up?

I've enlarged, bolded and reddened the important part of my earlier comment.

Oh spare us the narrative. Someone Trump is friendly with seems to have sold access to him. That person has ties to a foreign government. This isn't a distraction. It's something worth investigating.

It's quite hilarious for the "Lock her up" chorus to suddenly be extremely worried about due process and demanding 100% absolute proof before an investigation can begin (what with the investigation serving the purpose of finding if there is any fire to go along with the smoke).

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,015.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It's quite hilarious for the "Lock her up" chorus to suddenly be extremely worried about due process and demanding 100% absolute proof before an investigation can begin

The lock her up chorus is not the topic of the thread. Can we stay on topic please.

What is the topic is a connection.

All I asked if there is something more than a “seems to”.

If there isn’t, then just say so.

Personally I don’t put much behind hearsay considering it is inherently weak and many times false.

Bold and redden some facts and I can get emotional about it also.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,354.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Push come to shove. She may have bought access, and then again she might not have.
:scratch: Obviously, she bought access - that's what those fundraisers sell to the contributors. It's legal and ususal.

The issue here is if she is selling access to Donald to foreign nationals.

What makes the difference is called proof

That is what has to be presented.
Well, you have click on the links in the OP and read the articles. The Miami Herald is the original reporting, so I recommend that one. There is plenty of evidence presented; whether it constitutes proof is what we can discuss, but it helps the discussion if you've looked at the evidence.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
The lock her up chorus is not the topic of the thread. Can we stay on topic please.

You're demanding 100% lock solid "proof", but that's now this works. There is evidence of influence pedding and an investigation is forthcoming. Crimes aren't "proven" first and then accusations made. When there's is probable cause, as we have in this case, an investigation ensues.

Personally I don’t put much behind hearsay considering it is inherently weak and many times false.

And a certain candidate put a lot of value in "Many people are saying..." as did his supporters.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,015.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That's adorable, trying to turn our request around on us. But my comment is entirely on topic. You're demanding 100% lock solid "proof", but that's now this works. There is evidence of influence pedding and an investigation is forthcoming. Crimes aren't "proven" first and then accusations made. When there's is probable cause, as we have in this case, an investigation ensues.

And a certain candidate put a lot of value in "Many people are saying..." as did his supporters.

No emotion was implied with the bolding, enlargement and reddening. It was meant to draw attention to something you apparently missed in my earlier post.

First I am skippy and now I am adorable.

I get this warm fuzzy feeling every time you get personal with me instead of staying to the subject of the thread.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,015.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The issue here is if she is selling access to Donald to foreign nationals.

First it is “seems to” and now we follow it up with “if she is”.

I say she is not with just as much proof as you saying she is.

None.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single

None.

How long have you been against the concept of "investigation"?

• Agree
Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,354.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Of course. I don't insist on certainty - we are discussing an allegation.

None.
That is counter-factual. You're insisting she is definitely is not with no evidence, just your own say-so while I'm saying she may very well be with the Miami Herald's plethora of evidence in their reporting. If you close your eyes (metaphorically by refusing to read the article and consider the facts it lays out) then, of course, you won't see anything.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,354.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Dems request probe into spa owner suspected of trying to sell access to Trump

theHill said:
In a letter dated Friday, the top Democrats on the Intelligence and Judiciary committees in both chambers wrote to FBI Director Christopher Wray, Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats and Secret Service Director Randolph Alles requesting that they "conduct criminal and counterintelligence investigations into credible allegations of potential human trafficking, as well as unlawful foreign lobbying, campaign finance and other activities by Ms. [Li] Yang."

The letter noted that recent news reports have raised questions about whether Yang created a business “that may be selling access to the President and members of his family to clients from China.”

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums