South Dakota State Senate candidate Joel Koskan accused of grooming, raping child family member

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟829,264.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
A South Dakota Senate candidate has been charged with child abuse involving sexual grooming.

The Attorney General’s Office is alleging that Joel Koskan, a 44-year-old Republican candidate for state Legislature in District 26, sexually groomed a minor over the course of six years, according to a criminal compliant made Thursday in Mellette County. The charge is one count of exposing a minor to foreseeable harm, a class 4 felony that could land Koskan behind bars for up to 10 years.

--

For the strong of stomach: Additional details here.

Bradskii

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟254,434.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Nice to see that republicans stand for conservatism even when it comes to the definition of grooming.

If you Google 'sex charges Democrat' then you'll get enough hits to balance the books as it were. Do we really want to politicise a sexual offence against a young girl? I'm sure all Republicans would condemn this absolutely.

Let's face it, if the news report didn't state his party, is it in any way valid to check and then feel happy that he belongs to 'the other side'?

Upvote 0

ToddNotTodd

Iconoclast
Feb 17, 2004
✟255,129.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
If you Google 'sex charges Democrat' then you'll get enough hits to balance the books as it were. Do we really want to politicise a sexual offence against a young girl? I'm sure all Republicans would condemn this absolutely.
You clearly haven't met my "good, conservative Christian" family...

Upvote 0