South Dakota AG was reading anti-Biden conspiracy theories on his phone...

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟276,838.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Nobody should be reading anything on their cell phone and driving at the same time. The content is that circumstance is totally irrelevant.

Unless, of course, you're suggesting that people who read anti-Biden material are more prone to running people down in the street, as opposed to people who read anti-Trump material.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟557,941.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Unless, of course, you're suggesting that people who read anti-Biden material are more prone to running people down in the street, as opposed to people who read anti-Trump material.

Given how much we lefties love our public transportation, I wouldn't be surprised if the numbers bore that out.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟367,799.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Nobody should be reading anything on their cell phone and driving at the same time. The content is that circumstance is totally irrelevant.

It just opens a little window into his character and patriotism. Or rather, lack of it. But if he was instead, fixated on inappropriate content or PeeWee Herman videos to the extent that he would be looking at it when he was supposed to be watching where he was driving his car, it wouldn't make any difference, would it?

Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
✟276,838.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It just opens a little window into his character and patriotism. Or rather, lack of it. But if he was instead, fixated on inappropriate content or PeeWee Herman videos to the extent that he would be looking at it when he was supposed to be watching where he was driving his car, it wouldn't make any difference, would it?

I believe that's what I said above. It doesn't matter if he was watching speeches by Biden, speeches by Trump, the re-make of "Bloodsport II", or a documentary on the nesting habits of the south New Zealand auk---he should have been watching the road.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟367,799.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
or a documentary on the nesting habits of the south New Zealand auk-

Given that auks are found only in the Northern Hemisphere, it's a remarkably apt comparison to videos on Biden conspiracies.

Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
✟276,838.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Given that auks are found only in the Northern Hemisphere, it's a remarkably apt comparison to videos on Biden conspiracies.

Well, I never claimed to be a zoologist. :)

• Haha
Reactions: The Barbarian
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟367,799.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Well, I never claimed to be a zoologist.

Many years ago, while I was still in university, my preschool son's daycare center had a parent's night. His teacher told me how intelligent and creative he was.

"He makes up his own words for things; he told me this penguin was an auk."

It was an auk. The Alcidae, auks, puffins, etc., are the northern hemisphere equivalent of penguins, occupying much the same niches.

Upvote 0