✟16,239.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Deacon said:
I was born in Beaufort, South Carolina....does that count?
Hello :wave: I live in Beaufort!!!
I'm originally from Alexandria, Louisiana but the miltary (Marine Corps) brought me here to Beaufort. My husband is retired now since last Sept. and we decided to make Beaufort our home.

Upvote 0

Tuffguy

Speed Racer
Jun 2, 2004
Farmington, CT
Visit site
✟4,610.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
TNSearch said:
Hi, I just recently moved to Greenville, SC from FL. I love it here, but don't know many people. Just saying Hi
G'ville is a great place to live. I lived there for about 1 yr off of East North street, right about where Haywood intersects it, bout 1 mile from the mall. I made quite a few friends there and had lots of fun. Make sure you take a drive out towards Ceasars Head some weekend. Go to white water falls too and the blue mountain parkway. Great places to see around there. Bring a camera. I used to take my motorycycle out for long rides in the mountains every weekend.
Coffee Underground in downtown on the main strip is a pretty chill place to hang out.
Good luck,,have fun. ;) ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ainey0506

Growing strong in Christ
Jul 2, 2004
South Carolina!!!!!
✟168.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I am a home-grown South Carolinian lol! I was born and raised in Florence!!!!!! My cousin and I plan on moving to Horry County in like 2 years when she graduates from college and I plan on attending Coastal Carolina!!!!!! Yeah, South Carolina!!!!!!

Upvote 0

JPPT1974

April Showers and Easter 2024!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟569,139.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I just went to Myrtle Beach SC. I went with my whole entire family. We had a blast there. We were there but left on different days. Also we went to see Spiderman 2 there. We went to Longview Resort. They had a very, very, famous pool. Known as the Lazy River. It was fun with my nephews and niecs playing in the sand.

Upvote 0

Asherz

Jul 8, 2004
✟9,604.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi all, I'm new to this forum. I'm currently living in So California, but may be moving to Charleston! (I love the South!!!) I was able to visit a few weeks ago, but it was only for two days! Can anyone tell me more about Charleston?? And maybe even a good church to check out when I get there? Thanks!

Upvote 0

Nitescape

Oct 23, 2003
Visit site
✟8,598.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Well, hi all! :wave:

I just moved to Aiken SC from Knoxville TN.
Job relocation.
I like it here a lot.
I'm sorrounded by good bible teaching and some people that wear these funny roosters on their football uniforms. ;)

I don't post much on here, mostly just lurk and read.
Great board.
Good people!

Nitescape

GO VOLS!! :cool:
GO COLTS!! :clap:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

vatuck

This town needs an enema!
Jul 3, 2004
✟10,632.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Matrona said:
Shandon Baptist... the big glass castle on Forest Drive. :)
We lived at Ft. Jackson for 3 1/2 years and were members at Shandon for a while. Huge church. Loved the pastor. My husband would love to go back there. Nascar country.

Upvote 0

Jengi

Jan 31, 2004
✟8,129.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Asherz said:
Hi all, I'm new to this forum. I'm currently living in So California, but may be moving to Charleston! (I love the South!!!) I was able to visit a few weeks ago, but it was only for two days! Can anyone tell me more about Charleston?? And maybe even a good church to check out when I get there? Thanks!

I went to the College of Charleston and loved living in Charleston. There is so much to do and see! East Cooper Baptist Church was a really good baptist church in Mt. Pleasant when I lived there. They had a great ministry for college and singles. I also went to St. Micheals Episcipal downtown some too.

Upvote 0

Asherz

Jul 8, 2004
✟9,604.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Jengi said:
I went to the College of Charleston and loved living in Charleston. There is so much to do and see! East Cooper Baptist Church was a really good baptist church in Mt. Pleasant when I lived there. They had a great ministry for college and singles. I also went to St. Micheals Episcipal downtown some too.
Thanks Jengi! I'll try to keep those churches in mind.

Upvote 0