Righttruth

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟176,910.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Genuine theology on New Covenant and gospel compared to two sides of the same coin:

Life based on faith and fruit; belief based on grace and truth; worship based on spirit and truth.

Counterfeit: a coin with only one side-- Life based on faith only; belief based on grace only and worship based on spirit only!

Last edited:
Reactions: Tigger45

Thess

Oct 31, 2018
Chelan
✟19,864.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Great job! We need to keep pointing out to the masses, here, what a Wolf in Sheep's clothing looks, sounds and acts like. If we don't, these folks may perish and never wake up. It is an awful thought, to realize that I, myself, was a Wolf in Sheep's clothing. That said, we must go through this pain of realizing who we are and endure the pain of waking up. Romans 12:2.

Reactions: Righttruth
Upvote 0

Righttruth

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟176,910.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
What truth do you require?
My thread is based on the following additional verses in the gospel:

Mark 5
34 And He said to her, "Daughter, your faith has made you well; go in peace and be healed of your affliction."
John 15:
1 "I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser.
2 "Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit, He takes away; and every branch that bears fruit, He prunes it so that it may bear more fruit.

John 1:
17 For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth were realized through Jesus Christ.

John 4
24 God is spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth."
John 14
6 Jesus *said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.

Upvote 0

TheDaniël

Oct 19, 2018
Kampen
✟18,148.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Private
Hello, you have given me your questions.
I will share with you what I know.
Based on what I see in the text from first glance.
It might not even be what you want to know.
Always do your own research!

John 15: Mark 5,
I cannot help you with this because I am restricted.

John 14 by Daniël
Regarding the Jews
May the LORD have mercy on the Jews.
O friend, I feel sorrow every time!
The Jews reject Christ as Messiah.
While they are not unbelievers!
I feel so much pity for them!
Why?

I Never Knew You

21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’

Let not your heart be troubled: believe in God, believe also in me.

Verily, verily, I say unto you, he that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater [works] than these shall he do; because I go unto the Father.

John 1 by Daniël
Reminding you of the TRUTH
John 1:

17 For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth were realized through Jesus Christ.

THIS IS JUST AS IMPORTANT:

EX 3:15

'The LORD, the God of your fathers--the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob--has sent me to you.' "This is my name forever, the name you shall call me from generation to generation.'

Why is this important? The MESSIAH is the DESCENDANT of ISRAËL. People say ABRAHAMIC RELIGION, but it is NOT THE WORD OF GOD TO SAY THIS! I will tell you straight up: THE LORD IS MERCIFUL; ADAM WAS TRICKED, COVENANTS COME AND GO, you know the BIBLE and its MYSTERIES.

But! Jesus IS by GRACE given, for it was PROMISED unto ADAM [That he would come]

TRUTH was REALIZED though CHRIST, for CHRIST defied DEATH. [As was promised]

Remember this:

'The LORD, the God of your fathers--the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob--has sent me to you.' "This is my name forever, the name you shall call me from generation to generation.'

Jacob, NOT ESAU!

Upvote 0

Righttruth

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟176,910.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

John 14 by Daniël
Regarding the Jews

John 1 by Daniël
John 1:

Why is this important? The MESSIAH is the DESCENDANT of ISRAËL. People say ABRAHAMIC RELIGION, but it is NOT THE WORD OF GOD TO SAY THIS! I will tell you straight up: THE LORD IS MERCIFUL; ADAM WAS TRICKED, COVENANTS COME AND GO, you know the BIBLE and its MYSTERIES.

But! Jesus IS by GRACE given, for it was PROMISED unto ADAM [That he would come]

Remember this:

Jacob, NOT ESAU!

Upvote 0

Righttruth

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟176,910.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

John 14 by Daniël
Regarding the Jews

John 1 by Daniël
John 1:

Remember this:

Jacob, NOT ESAU!
You are welcome to share your thoughts.

Upvote 0

Righttruth

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟176,910.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

John 14 by Daniël
Regarding the Jews

John 1 by Daniël
John 1:

Remember this:

Jacob, NOT ESAU!
Replied elsewhere

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums