Sorry I'm not sorry': Candace Owens doubles down on her criticism of Harry Styles after he wore a...

Michie

Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,584,345.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
...dress

Candace Owens has doubled down on her criticism of Harry Styles, renewing her calls to ‘bring back manly men’ days after she slammed the former One Direction star for wearing a dress on the cover of Vogue.

Styles, 26, made history last week as the first ever solo male cover star of US Vogue in its 127-year history - and for the occasion he opted to shake things up with his sartorial choices, donning a ball gown and a custom Gucci jacket.

upload_2020-11-16_22-48-11.jpeg

Right-wing activist Owens took umbrage to the singer’s shoot on Saturday, writing: ‘There is no society that can survive without strong men … bring back manly men.’

Continued below.
Candace Owens attacks Harry Styles for wearing dress on Vogue cover | Daily Mail Online

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

KarateCowboy

Classical liberal
Supporter
Aug 6, 2004
✟140,932.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
All jokes aside: The stabilizing social norms our ancestors spent centuries working on and passing down give guidance, roles, norms, purpose and identity to people. It brings social cohesion without which peace and prosperity are impossible. Chewing away at them like termites is not a virtue and makes you a villain, not a hero. In the West we have been doing it more and more for the sake of an increasingly smaller segment of society that either cannot or straight up will not fit into them. We do this to no real good for that few and much bad for the many. The Orient does not experience the phenomenon we currently are seeing in the West of "prolonged adolescence" where people in their 20's and even 30's have no idea where they fit in society and what role they possibly might have. That is because they never had the post-war Boomer trend of "rebel without a cause" and glorification of sticking out and being different just to pretend it automatically makes you special and better.

Upvote 0

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟423,547.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Sometimes I can't do anything but laugh at the way this world is falling apart at the seams in 2020. I guess if you don't laugh, you cry.

This right here.

I had to partake in a "Sexual Harassment Prevention" course today at work... there was a whole section dedicated to LGBT harassment and I took out my earbuds while they muddled through it (it was a virtual course). I will not subject myself to that demonic propaganda.

• Agree
Reactions: Dok Bantis
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums