• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Sorry I'm not sorry': Candace Owens doubles down on her criticism of Harry Styles after he wore a...

Discussion in 'One Bread, One Body - Catholic' started by Michie, Nov 16, 2020.

1. Michie

Michie Human rights begin in the womb. Supporter

+37,876
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    ...dress

Candace Owens has doubled down on her criticism of Harry Styles, renewing her calls to ‘bring back manly men’ days after she slammed the former One Direction star for wearing a dress on the cover of Vogue.

Styles, 26, made history last week as the first ever solo male cover star of US Vogue in its 127-year history - and for the occasion he opted to shake things up with his sartorial choices, donning a ball gown and a custom Gucci jacket.

upload_2020-11-16_22-48-11.jpeg

Right-wing activist Owens took umbrage to the singer’s shoot on Saturday, writing: ‘There is no society that can survive without strong men … bring back manly men.’

Continued below.
    Candace Owens attacks Harry Styles for wearing dress on Vogue cover | Daily Mail Online

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. KarateCowboy

KarateCowboy Classical liberal Supporter

+1,900
    Heard Island And Mcdonald Islands
    Catholic
    Private
    If the guy wants to humiliate himself then maybe just let him.

3. prodromos

prodromos Senior Veteran Supporter

+7,912
    Australia
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    The look suits him.

4. Ezana

Ezana Ιησούς Χριστός Νικά

+158
    Canada
    Eastern Orthodox
    Single

5. KarateCowboy

+1,900
    Catholic
    Private
    Addressing the issue that way kind of skirts the issue

6. Ezana

Ezana Ιησούς Χριστός Νικά

+158
    Canada
    Eastern Orthodox
    Single
    How do you suppose we should properly dress this wound in our society?

7. Wolseley

Wolseley Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu

+2,814
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    gender explained.jpg

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  8. prodromos

+7,912
    Australia
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
  9. Michie

+37,876
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    Fill me in!

10. prodromos

+7,912
    Australia
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    Third row, far right
    Although now that I think about it, she may have been battle tank

11. Michie

+37,876
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    Attack helicopter? Lol!

12. KarateCowboy

+1,900
    Catholic
    Private
    All jokes aside: The stabilizing social norms our ancestors spent centuries working on and passing down give guidance, roles, norms, purpose and identity to people. It brings social cohesion without which peace and prosperity are impossible. Chewing away at them like termites is not a virtue and makes you a villain, not a hero. In the West we have been doing it more and more for the sake of an increasingly smaller segment of society that either cannot or straight up will not fit into them. We do this to no real good for that few and much bad for the many. The Orient does not experience the phenomenon we currently are seeing in the West of "prolonged adolescence" where people in their 20's and even 30's have no idea where they fit in society and what role they possibly might have. That is because they never had the post-war Boomer trend of "rebel without a cause" and glorification of sticking out and being different just to pretend it automatically makes you special and better.

13. Fenwick

Fenwick ☩ Broman Catholic ☩

+8,819
    United States
    Catholic
    Single
    US-Republican
    Sometimes I can't do anything but laugh at the way this world is falling apart at the seams in 2020. I guess if you don't laugh, you cry.

This right here.

I had to partake in a "Sexual Harassment Prevention" course today at work... there was a whole section dedicated to LGBT harassment and I took out my earbuds while they muddled through it (it was a virtual course). I will not subject myself to that demonic propaganda.

14. AvilaSurfer

AvilaSurfer Well-Known Member Supporter

+4,621
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Republican
    Candace Owens is cool.

15. Wolseley

Wolseley Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu

+2,814
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    Yes she is. And smart and pretty, too! :)