✟142,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
SpaceX (@SpaceX) | Twitter

So unless we are now going to extend the conspiracy to every single government agency that has sent a satellite into space as well as the private company Space X.... we should be able to say that the earth is round by now...

Reactions: Cearbhall

High Fidelity

Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2014
✟904,775.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Have you seen this yet? Two cameras on the external portion of the SpaceX rocket. They display side-by-side, one showing a curve and the other a flat horizon. So, we know at least one of the cameras was manipulating the view.

Except it isn't at all flat in either of those.

Cmon, even amateur rocket enthusiasts have observed the curvature of the Earth.

I don't know why people waste so much effort trying to convince people that blue is red when we can all clearly see from multiple sources that it's blue.

There's literally nothing to gain from lying about the shape of the Earth and if anyone remembers anything about gravity from school even, flat planets are impossible.

Upvote 0

SeventyOne

May 2, 2015
✟167,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married

I don't know why people waste so much effort trying to convince people that blue is red when we can all clearly see from multiple sources that it's blue.

There's literally nothing to gain from lying about the shape of the Earth and if anyone remembers anything about gravity from school even, flat planets are impossible.

Actually, it is, and common sense should tell you that if both cameras are they are taking simultaneous video from the same height, there should be an identical horizon shape at all times.

• Agree
Reactions: Joshua_5
Upvote 0

SeventyOne

May 2, 2015
✟167,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married

If the earth is flat, it's not a planet as we define them.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Jimmy D

Dec 11, 2014
✟268,799.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Actually, it is, and common sense should tell you that if both cameras are they are taking simultaneous video from the same height, there should be an identical horizon shape at all times.

Are you saying that you believe that the Earth is flat?

Upvote 0

High Fidelity

Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2014
✟904,775.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private

I've watched every single SpaceX launch live. I've never seen a flat horizon and every single launch, including these ones, are available on their YouTube channel to view from preparation through launch, payload deployment(s) and experimental or successful landing attempts.

It's all right there to be seen.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,455.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Have you seen this yet? Two cameras on the external portion of the SpaceX rocket. They display side-by-side, one showing a curve and the other a flat horizon. So, we know at least one of the cameras was manipulating the view.

So what you're saying is that they spent all this money to shoot a rocket into space and then forgot to edit one of their videos before posting it online?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SeventyOne

May 2, 2015
✟167,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
So what you're saying is that they spent all this money to shoot a rocket into space and then forgot to edit one of their videos before posting it online?

What I'm saying is they had 2 cameras on the rocket, each giving a different shape of the earth.

• Agree
Upvote 0

SeventyOne

May 2, 2015
✟167,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
I've watched every single SpaceX launch live. I've never seen a flat horizon and every single launch, including these ones, are available on their YouTube channel to view from preparation through launch, payload deployment(s) and experimental or successful landing attempts.

It's all right there to be seen.

I guess you missed one.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Nithavela

Apr 14, 2007
✟493,455.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
What I'm saying is they had 2 cameras on the rocket, each giving a different shape of the earth.
So your conclusion is that they put on one camera that puts on a fake image and one camera that puts on a correct image?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SeventyOne

May 2, 2015
✟167,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
My conclusion would be that they have different lenses.

Exactly my point and one of them on the rocket is obviously exaggerating a curve greatly. So, when they are taking their pics, how can one honestly claim it's a valid representation since it can be shown there is potential for manipulation.

• Agree
Upvote 0

SeventyOne

May 2, 2015
✟167,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
So your conclusion is that they put on one camera that puts on a fake image and one camera that puts on a correct image?

You can see for yourself they are different images. Decide for yourself as to why you think they would do that.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Nithavela

Apr 14, 2007
✟493,455.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
You can see for yourself they are different images. Decide for yourself as to why you think they would do that.
I would say that it is propably a plot by satanic agencies and the catholic church to cover up the existence of the flat earth. A round earth allows people to believe in a material universe and thus shun god, damning them all to eternal hellfire.

Upvote 0

Jimmy D

Dec 11, 2014
✟268,799.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Exactly my point and one of them on the rocket is obviously exaggerating a curve greatly. So, when they are taking their pics, how can one honestly claim it's a valid representation since it can be shown there is potential for manipulation.

I couldn't care less, a lens will distort an image, it's no secret. It doesn't mean that the Earth is flat, we have been mapping, exploring and increasingly travelling around the globe for many, many centuries. We have had the maths to work out the size of the globe for millennia, we routinely send stuff into space to orbit the Earth.

In the scheme of things your 'video evidence' is the equivalent of finding a ring pull on Everst and claiming that the Himalayas are made from aluminium.

• Agree
Reactions: Astrophile
Upvote 0

SeventyOne

May 2, 2015
✟167,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
I couldn't care less, a lens will distort an image, it's no secret. It doesn't mean that the Earth is flat, we have been mapping, exploring and increasingly travelling around the globe for many, many centuries. We have had the maths to work out the size of the globe for millennia, we routinely send stuff into space to orbit the Earth.

In the scheme of things your 'video evidence' is the equivalent of finding a ring pull on Everst and claiming that the Himalayas are made from aluminium.

Again, I didn't say the earth was flat. I said there is ample evidence for the SpaceX footage to know objectively there is the real potential for the manipulation of the photos they generate. Their own footage I presented shows that, and that pertains to the claims of the OP.

Go have your flat/round earth argument with someone else.

Upvote 0