Washington State
✟358,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The end of the End?

SORCERIES
See Acts 13:6; Rev. 9: 21; Rev. 21:8; Rev. 22:15 about growing sorceries (wickedness and drug use).

Note Greek word for Sorcery in Strong Exhaustive Concordance Index 5332 for Revelation 21:8 = pharmakon ("druggist: spell-giving"). Such growing drug use in these last days of this church age seems to be another sign of the end of the "end times". The Lord's soon return "in the air" to call up His "bride" --the Church, seems much nearer every year; and the decline of this age seems very extreme worldwide in violence, immorality, ungodliness in society, and government legislation against Christianity. We who are "born again" (John 3) may not be here much longer. I pray many souls will be awakened to the times. That is my judgment!

1watchman

Overseer
Supporter
Oct 9, 2010
Washington State
✟358,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, logically it seems weird, but drug users are into seeking weird and new experiences to get high and away from problems of life; and alcohol is not powerful enough. Coping is often too much for them, and ecstasy gives relief, I suppose. Actually, I see it as the plan and deceit of Satan who is ever seeking vulnerable souls to trap in his snare. We won't be vulnerable if we seek God through His "...beloved Son" (note John 14).

Upvote 0

1watchman

Overseer
Supporter
Oct 9, 2010
Washington State
✟358,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Why is this in the Fundamentalist forum? Just curious.

That is a fair question, and it is a very current matter affecting church groups as well as schools and most of society; and our children are being lured into experimenting with "getting high" in the face of boring lives or failing and troublesome homes, etc. Once locked into this sorcery it becomes very hard to overcome it, and even seek help, so the victims go on seeking further relief in the poison and are really pleasing Satan ---since many end up dead or in prison. As true Christians some of us feel a need to show the real fix for our lives is in the Lord Jesus as our Savior and best Friend. Would you agree?

Last edited:
Upvote 0