SongWriter's Club

L

Loveisalegacy

Hey Everyone!

I recently picked my guitar back up and took some lessons, and i am beginning to find joy in playing and learning new songs. I have been writing songs a lot lately, i normally write short stories, script and such.

Let's hang out, encourage each other, and enjoy music together.

Are there any other songwriters out there?

Do you play an Instrument? What style of music do you like? Who inspires you as a songwriter?

b.wright

Feb 6, 2011
✟7,672.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Bagpipes. There are no songs for the bagpipes just tunes. I play some of the marching tunes but I prefer the piobaireachd ( big music- non marching). I prefer slow tunes like air's and lament's.
When writing pipe tunes I let life inspire me or anything in gods great creation.
I used to play the guitar in a bluegrass band but preferred to ply bluegrass gospel even in my heathen days.

Reactions: Techo
Upvote 0

LeGato

LCMS/Crypto-Amish
Nov 17, 2021
Neuschwabenland
✟14,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Hey Everyone!

I recently picked my guitar back up and took some lessons, and i am beginning to find joy in playing and learning new songs. I have been writing songs a lot lately, i normally write short stories, script and such.

Do you play an Instrument? What style of music do you like? Who inspires you as a songwriter?

I play several instruments, sing in our choir (female tenor...i blame the cigarettes), as well as compose pieces.

• Friendly
Reactions: Sunshinee777
Upvote 0

Sunshinee777

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2020
Finland
✟168,856.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Hey Everyone!

I sing, I play midi keybord, I have few ocarina’s.
I want to learn tenor/soprano saxophone. But it seems far away dream at this point.
I haven’t done my own music yet (like recording) just playing for fun and hopefully some day I create a real song.
I don’t have experience of playing piano, so im just trying to learn my midi. I also use FL studio.
I have wrote poems and songs.

Reactions: LeGato
Upvote 0