Song : Ever let there be a special place in me, only praise in my heart.

Saint JOHN

May 5, 2017
Adelaide
✟20,848.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single

for those who want to know how to get saved and contact God FOR REAL....(no self zeal .. God is big enough to contact any individual for real !!!)..

.... what shall we do.....

Ac 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

REPENT - baby's cant, man made blasphemous nonsense.
BAPTISE - Greek word means dip ,immerse etc ; symbol of burial (of your ways, old life)

HOLY GHOST - Gods response because of your simple act of obedience (and attitude to seek the truth);he will present himself in no uncertain terms ! and infill you with his Holy Spirit.

so you and others will know; as Jesus said..

Mark16v16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Jesus COMMAND..

Joh 4:24 God [is] a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship [him] in spirit and in truth.

Joh 17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

so according to the word...pray in the spirit :

1Co 14:14 For if I pray in an [unknown] tongue, my spirit prayeth, but my understanding is unfruitful.

and..

1Co 14:2 For he that speaketh in an [unknown] tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth [him]; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries.

on receiving Gods Spirit he gives ALL (package deal) you now start to learn how to use them.(as a babe in Christ, born again and the first thing the spiritual babe will do is cry out to God in the way God prescribes NOT MAN)

Beware of men who do not have these as Jesus said , its like asking advice from those who don't know what a car is and getting them to fix your engine... no matter how nice they APPEAR ,or sound.