Phoenix
✟7,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Are you ready to get serious? (The Truth is simple once you get there.)

Endless debate falls apart, the Truth will set us free. The Holy Spirit, the teacher of Truth, gives us eyes to see, and ears to hear. When progressing in the word, it is important to build faith on a foundation of truth. To "believe" did not mean mental acknowledgement, rather practice, and being holy. Who cares what you "believe" as we cannot prove one thing from another.

Revelation "He comes quickly, and his reward is with him, to give everyone according to his works." Faith without works is dead. Be not confused, for a man reaps what he sows.

The Beast 666 clear and indisputable:

1) The Legacy of Original Sin: Adam and Eve became gods. Rulers throughout the ancient world were worshipped as gods. When we get to the Christian age, Romans 13, Paul says the rulers were appointed by God and must be obeyed. It's the same thing...

2) The God YHWH, Yahweh, is the Hebrew Tetragrammaton, which is the five sided star, which is the body of man. "The body is the temple of the Lord." The Kingdom of heaven is within.

3) Hosea 13:7-8 "I will be onto them as a LION, Observe them as a LEOPARD, and meet them as a BEAR." Revelatoon 13:1-8 "I beheld a beast rise from the sea, with the mouth of a LION, the body of a LEOPARD, and the feet of a BEAR. All shall WORSHIP him whose names are not written in the book of Life."

The Scriptures tend to answer themselves, yet no one, I MEAN NO ONE, will ever tell you about how the God of the Old Testament admits to being the Beast 666 in the Revelation. It's worth noting that the Gnostic Christians reject the Old Testament and it's god as being a wicked Demiurge, but I didn't see Gnostic as one of the possible denominations here.

However, remember that we just established how the God YHWH is really the body of man. Then the Beast 666 refers to a certain group of people, namely the Synagogue of Satan. The bloodline of the legacy of the original Sin: Becoming God Kings.

4) 666, the number of God? The Number 666 - God's Secret Place

Again, Hosea 13 = Revelation 13. The numbers are a perfect match.
This happens a lot. For instance, Job is book 18 of the OT. Chapter 41, 4+1=5.
The writings of Apostle Paul begin with Acts, NT book 5, to Philemon, NT book 18.

5) The Beast rose form the Sea: It refers to the Flood of Noah. Some say the descendants of Cain are still with us, but only the bloodline of Noah survived the flood. Scholars believe Cain killing Abel was based on the story of Seth Killing Osiris, and then we have a third son named Seth. Perhaps the mark of Cain was a new identity? It's worth noting the descendants of Seth and the descendants of Cain are each 8 and are similar variations of the same names. There are two Enochs, etc. I believe they are one and the same.

The Canaanites come from Noah's descendant Canaan, so no matter how you look at it, the Beast rose from the sea, which is the flood of Noah. The Flood that came from the Dragon's mouth in Revelation 12 when Michael fought against him.

See "Egyptian book of Revelation," And Egypt Origins, how Michael vs the Dragon may have been based on Osiris vs Apep and the Watchers.

Egyptian Religious Comparisons
https://www.amazon.com/Egyptian-Origin-Book-Revelation-Pippy/dp/0981257046

6) Received a deadly headwound: This is due to Christ, after which Tidus Flavius captured Jerusalem.

7) All shall WORSHIP him whose names are not written in the lambs book of life:
Worship implies the Beast is a God, one that the masses will worship. One cannot deny the plain fact that the scripture tells us the God of the Old Testament is the beast 666 in Hos 13.

B. The Second Beast from the Earth, with two horns like a lamb, who speaks as a dragon.

1) The Dragon, Leviathan: Do not be deceived into thinking Leviathan was a sea creature. Read Job 41. "Shall he speak soft words to you, will he make a covenant with you, will you take him as a servant forever."

Job 41:15 "His scales are his pride."
Acts 9:18 "Scales fell from his eyes, he rose and was baptised."

And that is the mystery of the thorn of Satan in Apostle Paul's flesh, lest he be exalted in the abundance of the Revelations. Paul speaks much truth, but Leviathan is also there. In fact, every verse in Job 41 has a perfect match somewhere in the NT. Of course Apostle Paul is the foundation for Christianity.

2) He does great wonders, making fire come down from heaven in the sight of men.

This refers to Emperor Constantine, who was considered a "Dragon King," and who conquered using Greek Fire which he claimed was given to him by Angels. Constantine created Church Christianity in 325 AD with the Council of Nicaea. The Nicene Creed.

3) The second beast from the Earth:

This refers to the ROCK, Apostle Peter, upon whom the church was built.

4) He exercises all the authority of the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

This is where we are today, for obvious reasons. (Go back and read number 6)
The New Faith of Christianity includes the Old Testament and it's God.
Therefore the Roman Church exercises the authority of the first beast.

Now the idea of the Roman Church being the beast or the harlot, is nothing new, but few have found it as the second beast.

C. The Son of Perdition:

He sits in the temple of God, showing or proving that he is God.
(Recap: Adam and Eve became Gods. The God YHWH is the body of man. The body is the temple of the Lord. The Lord is the Beast 666, the number of a man."

When you see the Abomination standing in the Holy Place...
(The place of Worship. Do you see it? The worship of Men as god, Celebrities, Rulers, etc)

D. Judas

Read Zechariah 11 very carefully. Who is talking to who?
10 And I took my staff, even Beauty, and cut it asunder, that I might break my covenant which I had made with all the people.

11 And it was broken in that day: and so the poor of the flock that waited upon me knew that it was the word of the LORD.

12 And I said unto them, If ye think good, give me my price; and if not, forbear. So they weighed for my price thirty pieces of silver.

STOP. If ye think good, give to me MY price. Who is talking here? In verse 10 we establish it is the Lord of the Old Testament speaking.

13 And the LORD said unto me, Cast it unto the potter: a goodly price that I was prised at of them. And I took the thirty pieces of silver, and cast them to the potter in the house of the LORD.

14 Then I cut asunder mine other staff, even Bands, that I might break the brotherhood between Judah and Israel.

Then I cut asunder MY other staff. This is still Judas talking, it is Judas who made the covenant with Judah and Israel.

The 30 Silver = 3 Shepherds cut off in one month. 30 Days for a month, on average. Silver is the alchemical metal of the moon.

So we have established that Judas turned HIMSELF in for 30 silver, and hung himself. Paul says of Christ "Cursed is he who hangs on a tree."

E) Closing

The Beast, the Dragon, the Son of Perdition, The Man of Sin, the second Beast, they all refer to the Hebrews and the Christians....

Come to Marriage Supper. For those who were invited did not come, therefore he will take anyone from off the streets.

There are 10 bridesmaids, 5 wise and 5 foolish. The wise ones got Extra oil for their lamps. At the midnight hour, judgment day, the Oil of the foolish burns out, but the new oil shall endure.

Those in the Churches are those who refuse "New Oil."

F) Behold, the Plagues of Revelation 16: The Sea (The angel tell us the waters are peoples, nations, multitudes, and tongues.) Became as the blood of a dead man (Jesus Christ) and they were given blood to drink (The Eucharist.)

There it is plain in the scriptures, and many shall be rejected for lawlessness.

Ninshu

Jan 20, 2020
Phoenix
✟7,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Now many will insist "The beast, son of perdition, etc, is one person."

There is a concept in the Bible "If you shall judge this people as ONE MAN."
Please refer to Numbers 14:15, Jud 6:16, Rom 12:5, 1 Co 12:27
Likewise the body of Christ, is one body of many. The body of Antichrist, is the same.

The Prophet Jonah was sent to the Nineveh and describes them as "a people who can't tell their left hand from the right." Christ said "Woe onto those who put darkness for light, and evil for good."

Those who know the scriptures, know many of them by heart.
Still, many cannot tell good from evil when it comes to the Old Testament.

Therefore we have many Atheists making progress in the Word...
And those will be judged by their works, but they are safe in one regard:

Since Atheists do not worship any God, it cannot be said they worship the Beast 666,
Whereas the Warning is intended for the Hebrews and the Christians, because of Hosea 13.

Upvote 0

Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
I think he's right, on one basis: there is no private interpretation of scripture.

Some will take it as an offence (and offences must come, but woe to him by whom the offence comes - gospels) but remember "if they called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much worse will they call the servants"... specifically here, how much will they misinterpret scripture, if they make scripture of no repute - as they have done here?

We must therefore ask: what is good in scripture, if everything good is bad? A house divided against itself cannot stand??

The answer is that the Holy Spirit does not make such distinctions, within the law - and he who is not in the law, is free!

If then the OP has glimpsed freedom, by reassigning the values of scripture, how can we assign righteousness for him, that he add works to his freedom? That I think, is what is asked here.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟899,902.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
The Scriptures tend to answer themselves, yet no one, I MEAN NO ONE, will ever tell you about how the God of the Old Testament admits to being the Beast 666 in the Revelation. .

good thing too - since there is no such thing.

Upvote 0