Searching for Something
Aug 10, 2003
Minnesota
✟7,947.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Green
...its really hard to be a Christian when the rest of your family is athiest. I mean...I always go to church by myself...and sometimes it feels good...other times, its just so lonely. And alot of the times if church is supposed to be done at 11:30 but gets out at 12:00 instead...I get into trouble. Like last Sunday...I got out late and my dad freaked at me and told me he was sick of being my father and that he thought I should just run away...and so I did...and it was all because I came out of church l8...and it kind of hurts...but the pain slowly eases...into numbness...

:sigh:

JillLars

It's a Boy! Jace David- Due 1/20/07
Jan 20, 2003
New Hope, MN
Visit site
✟3,944.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Hang in there goldie lox, being able to go to church by yourself and really develop your relationship with God is important, and you'll find it gets more important as you get older. Let your parents know that you will be home by a certain time (like noon, give yourself time in case it gets done late...), if they still have a problem with it, see if the pastor, or if another friend's parents will talk to them about it. I'm in college right now and I go to church by myself a lot, my fiance comes with me sometimes, but he works 11 pm to 7 am on saturday nights so he is extremely tired come sunday morning. :hug: hang in there!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.