Sometimes it is best to stay quiet and pray.

Jun 16, 2020
Somewhere over the clouds
✟17,495.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Others
I am a shy guy and feel I would like to remain quiet and not put my two cents worth in what is going in the US today at this time.
I am single and have been since I was able to date yet God has blessed me with no romantic relationship to speak of as of yet. As a single man I am not the marriageable type and don't see it happening so I just wanted to put that into my post for you to see where I am at in life.
I just saw in the bible the verse that says for such a time of this but I am thinking that this was for that time only. I am believing that I am called to pray for the nation and stay quiet on things that are going on in the United States.

Last edited:

Miles

Student of Life
Mar 6, 2005
USA
✟381,681.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I just saw in the bible the verse that says for such a time of this but I am thinking that this was for that time only. I am believing that I am called to pray for the nation and stay quiet on things that are going on in the United States.
That sounds good to me. Imagine what the world might be like if more people followed your example.

Upvote 0

Nicholina

Aug 31, 2019
San Francisco, CA
✟19,199.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am a shy guy and feel I would like to remain quiet and not put my two cents worth in what is going in the US today at this time.
I am single and have been since I was able to date yet God has blessed me with no romantic relationship to speak of as of yet. As a single man I am not the marriageable type and don't see it happening so I just wanted to put that into my post for you to see where I am at in life.
I whole heartedly agree with you. We certainly need more prayer and less opinion (mine included). I pray for a quiet, patient, and gentle spirit in all situations.

Upvote 0