Being a mom is God's gift 2 me
Sep 27, 2007
Texas
✟16,881.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
My son by sexually abusing him. His behavior is weird and I don't know what to think. He's four but doesn't speak. I pray that my step father wouldn't hurt him but he has evil ways and I can't trust him.

If I keep getting this presence of being uncomfortable. I'm going to have to pack my bags and disappear. My son is autistic and he cant tell me what's going on right now. I don't know what to think. His butt shouldn't be sore :(

C

christsoccer

My son by sexually abusing him. His behavior is weird and I don't know what to think. He's four but doesn't speak. I pray that my step father wouldn't hurt him but he has evil ways and I can't trust him.

If I keep getting this presence of being uncomfortable. I'm going to have to pack my bags and disappear. My son is autistic and he cant tell me what's going on right now. I don't know what to think. His butt shouldn't be sore :(

praying for you and your son
:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray:

Upvote 0

Ash8676

Seeker of Answers To Life
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2013
So.Cal, Chino Hills
✟91,470.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Lord, send her any help she needs and send protection to her son. Let some of your Angels watch over her son and he be safe from anyone who is hurting him. Be there for her and her son, show her you are listening and will be there every step of the way. Send her and her son; your love, peace, comfort and strength. I pray for this, in Jesus name, Amen.

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,083,516.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
You are so right about your son's butt! Yes, you should not let your son around that man.
I would have a doctor check him out and maybe call in Child Protective Services. Praying for protection for you and your son, for wisdom, guidance and trustworthy help. Praying that if the man is abusing your son or any child that he will receive justice and/or mercy as Messiah guides and will not be able to abuse children in the future.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums