Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Allow me to give an example how God can preserve memory, endlessly.

God preserved mine and it is my understanding, most people don’t remember when this happened. But I also thought, maybe someone else does on CF. What am I talking about? I’m speaking of the preservation of memory for an individual before it all began, , the space of time an individual becomes aware of his or hers own being as a fetus. That’s right, a person’s pre-birth memory.

Presently, throughout my lifetime of sixty-plus years, this has crossed my awareness somewhere short of fifty times I am sure in differing sorts of times in my life, well scattered. But, the one thing that never changes is this remaining set of facts,

1. The weakest points of my memory consists of the voice of my mother while in the womb and the color which was not black, but a subtill yet dark bluish gray which still reflects - interest.

2. The strongest points of my memory consists of my time after time re-living the absolute loneness yet having perfect peace due to it being free from imaginable comparisons except the budding of my own existence, and I’m sure the Father’s care, it was simply the time and my being in it.​

All else would pretty much amount to speculation. Question is, why did He bring forth retention of this memory before my own birth? Thoughts? Anyone else have something that might supersede speculation by intense memory?

Reactions: quietbloke