Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Because I've been sick and in bed for the last few days, it's not surprising that my hair looked like the assembly line at a Brillo pad factory. I haven't had the strength to sit up long enough to brush it. Hubby isn't real experienced with hair as long and thick and heavy as mine is. He tried, though, and he got the worst of it dealt with. He made it so I could do the rest myself. Then because I'm not really out of the woods yet, I put it in two braids, so it wouldn't get tangled up like that again. I'm still kind of weak. The braids were bumpy and unbalanced, but I told myself they don't have to be pretty. They only have to keep my hair from tangling while I'm saving up my strength. Which is what I started to say to hubby, but then he told me, "You look good even when you don't look good."

Well, thank you, honey. You get big husband points for that.

HisWinterRose

WIFE & MOM
Jul 8, 2004
OHIO
✟69,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
get-well-soon-quotes-for-kids.jpg

May the good Lord above watch over you and get you feeling better really soon !!

Upvote 0

LovebirdsFlying

My husband drew this cartoon of me.
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Aug 13, 2007
Washington (the state)
✟838,457.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Thank you for the well-wishes. I start feeling better, and I get up and do stuff, and it wears me out. Then my temperature starts spiking again. So I suppose I still need to rest a while.

Upvote 0