✟263,015.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
1 Timothy 3:9 (NASB)
but holding to the mystery of the faith with a clear conscience.

1 Corinthians 1:21b (NASB)
................................to save those who believe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are saved by faith, we are saved by believing something so outlandish, that there is nothing a man can do towards it... Something so other-worldly that it would take a miracle for it to come true.. i.e.

‘That one has died, and it is no longer them that live but another that lives through them’....

Holding onto the mystery of this faith with a clear conscience is what scripture puts forth as the work that is to be done...

For walking in newness of life is for the now, it is for all those who by faith would simply grab onto the Gospel of Grace by faith, that is by simply believing what God said He did for them....

That He took one to death with Him that they would be set free from the bondage they were born into by being born into the life of this world...

For the salvation there is in Christ is a real thing, it is something to be had now, it is brought into the experience of life by the heart choosing to believe it...

Galatians 2:20 (NASB)
“I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me.

Holding onto the mystery of this above scripture with all of one’s heart through the ups and downs of one’s life will produce one walking in this newness of life where one will see by experience this new life in them having the mastery over all outward things..

Holding onto the mystery of this faith with a clear conscience... Ok then, this clear conscience thing, how is one to achieve this?

One’s death brings a clear conscience from all things.. By believing that one has died this faith brings one a continual clear conscience for one has received what one deserves, that is, their death...

By believing this by faith and a continual holding onto this truth of what one’s salvation in Christ consists of will bring such a joy of being established in Christ the likes of which the heart in its wildest dreams could only hope of...

The just shall live by faith, the beauty and simplicity of this truth brought into experience in life, let it be the experience of all those that our His...

A fellow believer, Not me

Reactions: SANTOSO